The Original 50 Cent Documentary

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"50 Cent terrorized the streets of Fort Greene, Brooklyn and its surrounding areas. Often known to carry a Colt .45 and .357 Magnum, like a modern day Billy "The Kid", the "little man" put fear into the hearts of local residents during what was the height of the crack cocaine epidemic. It's rumored that 50 Cent murdered some 30 individuals. Eventually, 50 Cent's exploits caught up with him.

Rapper 50 Cent, who allegedly did his hustling on the street of Jamaica, Queens, is interviewed for the documentary and discusses why "the streets" were talking about his namesake and why he assumed the name of the Brooklyn gangster.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
SMSAudio_LG.gif

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
This was a damn good documentary

James Rosemond and Czar ent. did a Helluva job one of the best street dvds i ever seen

Bought it on the streets years jago and couldnt stop watching it :lupe:

Interesting life he lead even though he led a rogue life he was a dedicated student of the NGE lessons

I wish they would have followed it up with a documentary on that whole Ft. Green posse with Killa Ben....got some old heads from BK who got mad stories bout those cats

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps

James Rosemond and Czar ent. did a Helluva job one of the best street dvds i ever seen

Interesting life he lead even though he led a rogue life he was a dedicated student of the NGE lessons

I wish they would have followed it up with a documentary on that whole Ft. Green posse with Killa Ben....got some old heads from BK who got mad stories bout those cats

who's killa ben breh breh?

this the documentary where they say dude also wanted to rap?

yep and also speaks on the Rakim situation

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps
^thanks breh

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

fam i watch this shyt atleast once a week

even ripped the audio, put it on my phone, and listen to it while at work

excellent street documentary