The PAX 2 Is The Truth

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
PAX3 seems cool...does anybody know how it adds up to the Arizer Air which i been using for about a year now??? was was thinking about upgrading to a Crafty, but the size turns me off, so maybe this is a cool alternative...

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I have a Pax 1. Hate it still. Forgot about t for a few years then I moved into a non smoking building so I had to use it again for stealth. Just does not hit right. Unless you guys know some tricks please enlighten me.

I def prefer my puffco plus especially when I throw the atomizer on my eleaf. Tres heavenly. Threw a mix of pressed strawberry cough and ogK rosin in there for the road this morning.

Taco

All Star
Daps
I have a Pax 1. Hate it still. Forgot about t for a few years then I moved into a non smoking building so I had to use it again for stealth. Just does not hit right. Unless you guys know some tricks please enlighten me.

I def prefer my puffco plus especially when I throw the atomizer on my eleaf. Tres heavenly. Threw a mix of pressed strawberry cough and ogK rosin in there for the road this morning.
Hit the pax with cigar puffs instead of one inhale. It cools down if you do longer draws.