The perfect wing!

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Any of you ladies spend time trying to perfect your wing? I think I got the perfect wing this morning!

What do ya'll use? Gel liners? Liquid? Pen? Any tricks/tactics to do it faster/better?

9pz52s.jpg

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Yes!!! This is my one make up obsession along with perfectly glossy but not to shiny lips.
I have them all lol. I'll get one eye right and the other will come out messed up. I saw a spoon truck ive been mean to try, and i think ive also seen a product for it but it looks like something i could make myself at home.!

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Ok... I have a question for you ladies. What kind of eyeliner are you use? Liquid,pencil, or cream liner?

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
The tips i've learned over the years are start to off thin inside and go thicker as you go out. Using your lower lash line as a guy for the bottom part of the wing. i play around with that one. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I've heard people also do the 'dashes and then connect them all' trick but that doesn't go well for me.

I've mentioned this in the makeup thread but I like to outline it first with a liquid/pen liner then go over it with a gel pot liner. it will be incredibly bold and your wing won't fade as long as your makeup is good quality. I also line the inside of my upper lash line. Makes it look bolder to me.

I've been trying to perfect this look

50b0dfca18e4c659ccc016a3afb6a42f.jpg

fd961f1d8861f6ca45c9dbb87e59f0fb.jpg

and it's been harder than i thought.