The Person you lost your Virginity to: What are they up to nowadays?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Idek , after we had sex for our first time we broke up and she started fukking with some dude in my home room and he gave her herpes. From there she ran away from home a couple of times and became a young hooker until she got locked up, she called me and told me of this shyt like 3 years after we broke up.

After that phone convo we never spoke again :manny: she seem like a nice young lady too, but i guess she wasnt

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
bytch was a hoodrat/neighborhood slut who I barely even knew. Who knows? She's probably selling p*ssy, doing hair, unemployed living in a Section 8 apartment with a few kids, or doing telemarketing for a living somewhere now.

I'm glad I got my first practice with someone I had no emotion connection to.

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
last i heard, she had a kid and is living with her fam in a 1 bedroom apartment

:shaq2:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idek , after we had sex for our first time we broke up and she started fukking with some dude in my home room and he gave her herpes. From there she ran away from home a couple of times and became a young hooker until she got locked up, she called me and told me of this shyt like 3 years after we broke up.

After that phone convo we never spoke again :manny: she seem like a nice young lady too, but i guess she wasnt

:damn:

You dodged a bullet breh...

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:damn:

You dodged a bullet breh...

:wow: big time... a nikka flipped out bout the herpes part, went to the doc and got tested mad times. Even though she caught it after we broke up but i just wanted to make sure that bytch wasnt lying.

Still the guy she got it from was known around the school for burning chicks and what not but still :whew: close call

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
bytch was a hoodrat/neighborhood slut who I barely even knew. Who knows? She's probably selling p*ssy, doing hair, unemployed living in a Section 8 apartment with a few kids, or doing telemarketing for a living somewhere now.

I'm glad I got my first practice with someone I had no emotion connection to.

thats kinda racist breh:huhldup:..if shes white would she be a section 8 whore?

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
IDK what she up to now, but she was really fukked up when I broke up with her.

she was pissed when she found out I had some new bytch I was fukking with and she got all dramatic about how we were so great together and she don't care if I cheated she still wanted me back, mind you we only dated for a couple months :smh:

I still fukked her on the side when she got her new BF and I was messing with my new chick, I guess she thought we woulda got back together?
after awhile I realized I was being a douchebag, so I cut it off completely and words were exchanged, real fukked up shyt said by me. and it ended that way.

she always used to request me on FB back in the day, and when I'd accept her (I'm assuming) she'd scope out my page and my business and then after she was done, she would un-friend me and block me again.

I never cared cause she always hit me up first but it's been years since I last heard from her :manny: