The Person you lost your Virginity to: What are they up to nowadays?

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
I lost my virginity to the niece of the dude that threw the money at Shyne and Puff in the club shooting. He was a drug dealer named Scar in my hood. The niece was a pump. I hit it twice, and was scared of her uncles (Scar and Nino :sadcam:) so I thought I had to be her bf, but luckily for me she went on to fukk wit some older n!gga.

Don't know what she's up to.

Yo, E=E I know I gotta hit you my n!g!

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
This was in 97/98. I was 11(gr7) she was 12(gr8). She was new to our elementary school but was quick to become a total smut. Came at me with the :shaq: I couldn't resist. Broke that off quickly afterwards as she was a little crazy. A year later I heard she got booked by her Mom's banging some next dude in the stairwell of our apartment building and sent her ass back home to Jamaica to live with some extended fam. She was Guyanese/Jamaican mixed. :heh: Never heard about her since. Can't find her on facebook or nothing. Ah well :russ:

Thought this was :duck: until I saw that.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Idek , after we had sex for our first time we broke up and she started fukking with some dude in my home room and he gave her herpes. From there she ran away from home a couple of times and became a young hooker until she got locked up, she called me and told me of this shyt like 3 years after we broke up.

After that phone convo we never spoke again :manny: she seem like a nice young lady too, but i guess she wasnt

you dodged a bullet, round.

What kind of name is "Idek", though? She was African or something?

Anyhow, lets get some pics floating around.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
she's doing well, actually... we run into each other from time to time because we have mutual friends and it's cool, not weird at all; think she works at an optometrist office or something and she's getting her Masters; doing a lot better than some of the other skeezers I've piped in my years smh

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:ooh:
Time for an original thread around here once and for all.

:cook:

damn, i was gonna make a thread like this.. i ran into the chick i lost my vcard to a few years back. Ol girl was lookin :flabbynsick: And she used to be badd as fucc back in high school. Yellow bone, mixed chcik with cakes. Now this byytch has 3 kids, saggy boobs, with tattoos on her chest:scusthov: i saw her at a gas station. she came out the convient store wearin some dusty azz sweats and a loose wife beater with 1 of her kids, another kid was in the car.

i was suited & booted about to go to my cousins graduation, so a nygga was fresh 2 def. and i was in my lex freshly washed. She saw me like "Gat Daam:snoop: we spoke for a few mins and i dipped. im so glad i never knocked her up. i used to be bustin big ones in her too:whew: