The Pope Compares PizzaGate to Eating shyt

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....on-to-eating-faeces-coprophilia?client=safari

Using striking terminology, Francis said journalists and the media must avoid falling into “coprophilia” – an abnormal interest in excrement. Those reading or watching such stories risked behaving like coprophagics, people who eat faeces, he added.

The pope excused himself for using terminology that some might find repellent. “I think the media have to be very clear, very transparent, and not fall into – no offence intended – the sickness of coprophilia, that is, always wanting to cover scandals, covering nasty things, even if they are true,” he said. “And since people have a tendency towards the sickness of coprophagia, a lot of damage can be done.”

The Vatican is our moral compass regarding supposed child abuse now? :lupe:

Someone care to explain why the pope cares about a little pizza store in DC

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I just saw a counter thread where Liberal syops were saying this isn't true

Because... "it can't be"

But last decade the pope and his boys (the priests) got exposed for their own pizza gate

Now we all saw the Podesta leaks over the last two months... not rumors

Not gossip

Not hear Say

The official leaks.....

Where there is smoke

There's fire

Where there is some old freaky ass sex deprived white men

There's usually some kids

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
As a secular Black Man from the U.S, I've stated I have so much respect for the Pope. I agree with Pope Francis on this. Pizzagate is just a waste of time. Yeah, there's sex-rings, but this is too out there.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I just saw a counter thread where Liberal syops were saying this isn't true

Because... "it can't be"

But last decade the pope and his boys (the priests) got exposed for their own pizza gate

Now we all saw the Podesta leaks over the last two months... not rumors

Not gossip

Not hear Say

The official leaks.....

Where there is smoke

There's fire

Where there is some old freaky ass sex deprived white men

There's usually some kids
This is a new Pope AKA Pope Francis. I think you mean Pope Benedict The 2nd or Pope John Paul. This Pope here wants to rid all the garbage in the Catholic church.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
This is a new Pope AKA Pope Francis. I think you mean Pope Benedict The 2nd or Pope John Paul. This Pope here wants to rid all the garbage in the Catholic church.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh you know what I mean

Thanks for the correction but they was sucking and fukking the little boys all last decade and were scrambling when they got exposed

So the pot just met the kettle again with those leaks

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Then he thinks of the most vile. Thing to compare it too. Like the investigation and pondering of such scandal is an abomination, when we all know that there is likelihood for it to be true.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You trust the pope? :mjlol:
Very much so. He talks about real issues such as Climate Change and income inequality. Also, he wants churches that don't work for the people to be taxed. Plus, when he came to the U.S. he wanted his carrier open, so he could shake the people's hand.

Great man from what I've head and seen.