The Pope Compares PizzaGate to Eating shyt

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is this real?

No. It was created by a bunch of white supremacist idiots on 4****. Their proof is poorly drawn collages with connect the dots bullshyt highlights.

Read the article, he doesn't say anything about 'pizzagate' (whatever the fukk that is) he is attacking journalists for spreading disinformation and focusing on the negative. Garbage ass thread with a garbage ass title.
Was just about to say this.

There's a reason the OP posted a link to goggle instead of directly to the story.

Pope Francis compares fake news consumption to eating faeces

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. It was created by a bunch of white supremacist idiots on 4****. Their proof is poorly drawn collages with connect the dots bullshyt highlights.

Up late randomly, and wasn't going to comment but I'm gong to say that your spreading somewhat of a false narrative.

I live in DC. Worked Capitol Hill. Also affiliated with Penn State and the team organaziation before, during and after the Sandusky thing, which was bigger than you know. The actual thing is that his big organization was thought to be a funnel for sex trafficking for politicians but the DA went missing before presenting evidence and has never been seen again and laptop found in river. Oh yea, and this is on "real news" websites lol. Just not linking because I am typing from cell but if you want I can. Also, 'it's general public don't know that coach wasn't allowed to say anything to him as he let kids use facilities. Paterno didn't even speak to Sandusky, and we used to call him creepy man (def didn't expect he was raping the organization kids though). Just letting you know this can happen.

Now on to the "bs" pizza gate - I don't see how people in general can't see what is and isn't easily verifiable. Like real facts - shops owned by questionable characters on paperwork that when you check their connections have deep ties to Clintons and people who have been arrested for sex trafficking etc. Sames stores boast all logos that are on FBI list of pedo symbols. Other stores do not have these logos. All aflliliatdd with same people, who the one guy when you check his name was appointed head of sex trafficking division. Crazy instagram that when checked into using pedo and gay hashtags on pics of kids, as well as the commenters doing the same. Verified that he has no kids nor none of commenters. Voted powerful in DC. Owns random pizza shop that is not a DC staple by any means lol.

What else....Oh yea, the verified email leaks that started this whole mess, which Podesta and various people are speaking in code words.

I just want clear understanding of what I said above is a lie?

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh and the reason I mention I live in DC is because I truly don't think outsiders knows what really goes on down here, especially on the hill. Like when we had the govt shutdown and when the cameras turned off the republican and democrats was having drinks at the bar next to the metro having a grand old time but fighting on tv....

Just stuff you don't hear about. When you see it with your own two eyes - like the truth is so simple to see we choose to make it hard sometimes. I just want someone to clearly explain to me why I'm wrong lol. I'll tell you my other story later, featuring the owner of adams Morgan gym and his Haiti foundation. Real stories no hearsay.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Oh and the reason I mention I live in DC is because I truly don't think outsiders knows what really goes on down here, especially on the hill. Like when we had the govt shutdown and when the cameras turned off the republican and democrats was having drinks at the bar next to the metro having a grand old time but fighting on tv....

Just stuff you don't hear about. When you see it with your own two eyes - like the truth is so simple to see we choose to make it hard sometimes. I just want someone to clearly explain to me why I'm wrong lol. I'll tell you my other story later, featuring the owner of adams Morgan gym and his Haiti foundation. Real stories no hearsay.
:mjgrin:what happen?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Up late randomly, and wasn't going to comment but I'm gong to say that your spreading somewhat of a false narrative.

I live in DC. Worked Capitol Hill. Also affiliated with Penn State and the team organaziation before, during and after the Sandusky thing, which was bigger than you know. The actual thing is that his big organization was thought to be a funnel for sex trafficking for politicians but the DA went missing before presenting evidence and has never been seen again and laptop found in river. Oh yea, and this is on "real news" websites lol. Just not linking because I am typing from cell but if you want I can. Also, 'it's general public don't know that coach wasn't allowed to say anything to him as he let kids use facilities. Paterno didn't even speak to Sandusky, and we used to call him creepy man (def didn't expect he was raping the organization kids though). Just letting you know this can happen.

Now on to the "bs" pizza gate - I don't see how people in general can't see what is and isn't easily verifiable. Like real facts - shops owned by questionable characters on paperwork that when you check their connections have deep ties to Clintons and people who have been arrested for sex trafficking etc. Sames stores boast all logos that are on FBI list of pedo symbols. Other stores do not have these logos. All aflliliatdd with same people, who the one guy when you check his name was appointed head of sex trafficking division. Crazy instagram that when checked into using pedo and gay hashtags on pics of kids, as well as the commenters doing the same. Verified that he has no kids nor none of commenters. Voted powerful in DC. Owns random pizza shop that is not a DC staple by any means lol.

What else....Oh yea, the verified email leaks that started this whole mess, which Podesta and various people are speaking in code words.

I just want clear understanding of what I said above is a lie?
Wrt the Pizza gate stuff? Yes. It's all conjecture. Unless you got more than what those idiots were spreading around. And those emails don't say anything. I read those emails. Saying "pizza" doesn't make a person a pedophile. I don't care what the cats on those chan sites say.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
@Anahita if the Clintons are as influential as you claim, why didn't Clinton win this election?
They probably used their influence TOO MUCH in the public eye. The party rigged their own primary to force Bernie to lose/quit and spent $900 million to shove a candidate down people's throats

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Lol. This is the same Pope that is against proselytizing. Can you imagine that?

Good thing were not Papists.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Far from a conspiracy theorist but why the fukk is the pope commenting on pizzagate? shyt's suspect as fukk considering the catholic churche's history with pedophillia :ohhh:
I mean tbf you can attribute pedophilia to doctors and teachers and many other occupations as well. Don't mean they all behind scenes rooting for them