The Pope Compares PizzaGate to Eating shyt

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
I know about that, man. I'm not that dumb. I just don't buy what these *****/reddit cats are selling. They have a clear history of making things up. And their evidence is weak.

What does that mean? Moderate on abortion? And there's nothing sensible about Kasich.

And fukk Trump.

I don't fukk with ***** or them alt right nikkas either :scust:

I'm just saying breh this is bigger than that & it's bigger than democrat/republican

Do some research into it yourself

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I know about that, man. I'm not that dumb. I just don't buy what these *****/reddit cats are selling. They have a clear history of making things up. And their evidence is weak.

What does that mean? Moderate on abortion? And there's nothing sensible about Kasich.

And fukk Trump.
It means under circumstances I support it. Also, it depends what term the pregnancy is. If it's late term, then no.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
@BocaRear you see this shyt

WDxbQ3.png

also seems to have left five star review with no words on neighboring house

https://www.google.com/?gfe_rd=cr&e...7&lrd=0x89b7c81972c23775:0xe1842809dc04eebd,1

neighboring house listed as museum

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't fukk with ***** or them alt right nikkas either :scust:

I'm just saying breh this is bigger than that & it's bigger than democrat/republican

Do some research into it yourself
Research into what? Their allegations? I read over their "evidence" and it's laughable at best. How do you fact-check things that don't exist? They make a lot of claims but fail to back them up with anything verifiable. They shape their "evidence" to fit their already held beliefs. It's all a tedious exercise in confirmation bias.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Research into what? Their allegations? I read over their "evidence" and it's laughable at best. How do you fact-check things that don't exist? They make a lot of claims but fail to back them up with anything verifiable. They shape their "evidence" to fit their already held beliefs. It's all a tedious exercise in confirmation bias.

:mjlol: you obviously haven't read or looked at shyt breh

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It means under circumstances I support it. Also, it depends what term the pregnancy is. If it's late term, then no.
So, only in the case of rape or incest? Do you believe everything else should be banned? Further, late term abortions are relatively rare. And usually when the mother's life is at risk.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So, only in the case of rape or incest? Do you believe everything else should be banned? Further, late term abortions are relatively rare. And usually when the mother's life is at risk.
Like I said, it depends on how many months and etc. Abortion is a VERY complex and sensitive issue.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps

It's not "their" facts tho breh - it's objective evidence.

shyt is straight outta their emails and straight off alefantis' social media

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's not "their" facts tho breh - it's objective evidence.

shyt is straight outta their emails and straight off alefantis' social media
It's not though. Words have meaning. Pizza is a codeword only in their addled minds. And those instagram images - taken from random accounts, and images taken from random websites - don't prove anything.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
It's not though. Words have meaning. Pizza is a codeword only in their addled minds. And those instagram images - taken from random accounts, and images taken from random websites - don't prove anything.
Lie to yourself. Nothing was taken from random accounts, it was a simple exercise of following those who make perverted statements about kids or who talk in code -- all them were linked. This alone proves that you're lying.

Anahita

All Star
Daps
They won't overturn anything in my opinion. I agree with everything you posted. TBH, I'd rather have Kasich (If Repub) as President, but the EC went to Trump and he won the primary. The DNC only have themselves to blame. I'm actually glad that Hillary lost :heh:

I am telling you right now: Do not put anything past The Clintons/George Soros/John Podesta. They are cornered and desperate with unlimited resources and blackmail potential. Their sins are legion. John Podesta had a meeting with a Republican congressman earlier in the week who then turned around and introduced an "anti-fake news" bill that gives the thumbs-up to internet censorship. As for the Electoral College, it's poetic justice the Hillary lost because of it. When Al Gore was contesting the 2000 win (he won the popular vote and lost the Electoral College), the Clintons leaned on him to stop his lawsuits and concede. When John Kerry alleged voter fraud in Ohio on the 2004 elections, the Clintons told him to let it go and concede.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I am telling you right now: Do not put anything past The Clintons/George Soros/John Podesta. They are cornered and desperate with unlimited resources and blackmail potential. Their sins are legion. John Podesta had a meeting with a Republican congressman earlier in the week who then turned around and introduced an "anti-fake news" bill that gives the thumbs-up to internet censorship. As for the Electoral College, it's poetic justice the Hillary lost because of it. When Al Gore was contesting the 2000 win (he won the popular vote and lost the Electoral College), the Clintons leaned on him to stop his lawsuits and concede. When John Kerry alleged voter fraud in Ohio on the 2004 elections, the Clintons told him to let it go and concede.
Could you back any of this up with anything? I'm guessing no. If you're referring to H.R. 6393 then you're talking about Devin Nunes. And that bill was introduced last month. And I've not been able to find anything anywhere saying he met with Podesta. Can you help me out? And why would he meet with him when Podesta is an irrelevant nobody now? This reads like more Soros boogeyman bullshyt.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Far from a conspiracy theorist but why the fukk is the pope commenting on pizzagate? shyt's suspect as fukk considering the catholic churche's history with pedophillia :ohhh:

It's nothing, citizen. Just more fake news propaganda. Now move along and continue to live in our MSM echo chamber.