the prestige

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
this is my question. was the original or duplicate being killed each performance. and if the original was dying, how did the duplicate angier still be aware of EVERYTHING??? :mindblown:
The duplicate is a duplicate all the way, same memories. In reality the duplicate IS the original.

In the beginning he kills the "duplicate"

In the show the "duplicate" is the one who survives until the next trick.

The real angier died the night of the first show.
The first duplicate THINKS hes the real angier which is why he pleada not to be shot. In reality they are all really angier and have all his thoughts and memories. Every duplicate thinks they are the original and were transported.

Which is why he says "idk if id drown or be trnsported" cuz being the duplicate he believes he actially was transported and the clone stayed behind. But in reality, he killed himself every night and the every duplicate from there on thought they were being trnsported when in actualality the dupe just had the original angiers memories and was just a clone.

Anyone who says the machine didnt work is an idiot.

All dude had to do was use the machine once and did as borden did. But he took it way further to ensure his trick survived. It was all a way to snag borden for murder.

To me angier was originally the good guy but the trick drove him mad. He was obsessed. Willing to killhimself night after night to entertain and get borden for murder as payback for his wife. He just took it too far

Anyone saying this was all a ruse cause the last line indicates it is, you missed the point conpletely.

Its purposely trying to make u think "maybe this didnt happen, it was all a lie"

Why would angier work with root again AFTER root fukked him. He wouldnt. N root wouldnt either.

The last line was put in for yall to doubtthe movie just like we would doubt magic being real.

Why would tesla tell angier to burn it if it wasnt real? Tesla is shown in the movie as a man who is a genius who has the govt after him cuz of his genius. He is an honest man. He didnt purposely fukk angier, that totally goes against everything the character was supposed to be.

Yall trying to hard looking for ahit that isnt there and conpletely missed the point of the last sentence.Its trying to instill doubt on what you just watched like a real magic trick. Saying the movie was all a lie is a complete misunderstanding of the ending. Yur not supposed to believe it happened cuz of cloning and all that shyt... it did happen. Yall just dont wanna believe it. And look at ya reasoning "it was 1800s, how could they clone people". They cloned sheep 20 years ago now. In the 1700s people did not believe they could light their homes through "lightning". Instead yall clinging to tesla being a fraud when the movies goes far and beyond to show tesla was a genius who was doing work well beyond the times.

Its a movie yall. Stopit

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
this is my question. was the original or duplicate being killed each performance. and if the original was dying, how did the duplicate angier still be aware of EVERYTHING??? :mindblown:
The original is irrelevant because they're all exact copies. It's like a copy of a pic on your PC. Does it matter if its the original or not? It's almost impossible to tell when the first one died.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now you're looking for the secret… but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled.

tenor.gif

I watched tit the first time high and distracted, decided to rewatch it tonight.......:wow::wow: