The Queen Reportedly Ordered Meghan Markle To Walk Behind Prince Harry

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No it’s not. Those with the power, make the rules. It so happened they made the rule that I rule everything and my word is god. And my son will be the next ruler. And since you ain’t powerful enough to stop him, he wins

It’s not like humans believe they are actually royalty. We know it’s strictly power and money
It is strange regarding the word of someone else as law over one's self. That social construct is fragile because once a person tires of that one sided relationship they'll rise against the "royal"

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It is strange regarding the word of someone else as law over one's self. That social construct is fragile because once a person tires of that one sided relationship they'll rise against the "royal"
That person needs a hundred thousand other person to pull that off. Many many many royals were vicious tyrants. Even the “good” ones was doing evil shyt every blue moon

How many were actually killed? And when did it usually happen? When people were starving or broke, so the power ran out. You no longer had money to keep them going on and so you had no power.

And it ain’t just a white thing. Asian countries had emperors. African countries had Kings and pharaohs. USA offered Washington a kingship and he turned it down. But those idiots beat Britain and turned around and was gonna make another king :snoop:

Trust if bill gates wanted to use his 60 billion, hire an army, build a state of the art fortress, and buy up land and companies, he could overrule a small island right now today. And fools would go right out there and work for him for that check

Even now we got 300-400 people telling 300 million what to do. Most don’t even vote. And have zero say in the laws. But follow them to the letter

Now let America go flat broke and have the mid class dying of starvation. Watch how quickly the White House gets overthrown

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
This list of royal rules includes things like "don't speak unless spoken to," and "always let Harry respond first." One of the rules even restricts Markle from walking in front of the prince.

"Also, let him walk in front of you," it reads. "No one likes a henpecked prince!"

Other rules on the list have to deal with how Markle interacts with the public. She's not allowed to be seen using a cell phone because it's "vulgar," and no conversations she has outside the castle walls are allowed to exceed two minutes.

She also isn't allowed to get mad at Harry or anyone else in public as well as talk about beauty, diet or fitness. Markle isn't allowed to dress "flashy," and also can't complain if she's feeling sick.

"Do gaze adoringly at Harry,” one of the rules says. “Your job is to make him look good.”

:why::mindblown:

2j4vmf6.jpg

Harry's choice of hand placement is very interesting in this very public well circulated and staged photo Is all I will say. He is defnitiely flashing a sign he belongs to a brotherhood...but why here?

Hmmm...

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
im talkin bout the GMA headline...

why would this be something for black women to look forward to??
A black woman who wants to be a princess and marry a prince. I mean name a woman alive who hasn’t had that fantasy.

And this bytch old as dirt. She only gonna have to deal with it a few more years.

I mean money and fame is everywhere. She could get that in Hollywood. A kingdom thoooooo

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
A black woman who wants to be a princess and marry a prince. I mean name a woman alive who hasn’t had that fantasy.

And this bytch old as dirt. She only gonna have to deal with it a few more years.

I mean money and fame is everywhere. She could get that in Hollywood. A kingdom thoooooo
She won't be a princess or have a kingdom, she'll just be the wife to the lesser prince:russ:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
She won't be a princess or have a kingdom, she'll just be the wife to the lesser prince:russ:
She will be a princess or a dutchess. They haven’t decided. I didn’t say she’d be a queen. She’d still have a title that no other black woman has ever had ever.

I mean we really asking why a WOMAN would dream of being royalty. Is that better? She’ll be royalty

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
She will be a princess or a dutchess. They haven’t decided. I didn’t say she’d be a queen. She’d still have a title that no other black woman has ever had ever.

I mean we really asking why a WOMAN would dream of being royalty. Is that better? She’ll be royalty
She'll be whatever Kate is and Fergie were, and her title will be through her husband.

Not a Princess.

Even Diana was only a princess through Charles. Divorce Charles no Princess no more, and got your 9 year old son vowing to restore your titles when he's King himself.

This shyt was already decided. They're selling smoke to Americans by claiming it ain't been decided.

:yeshrug:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
She'll be whatever Kate is and Fergie were, and her title will be through her husband.

Not a Princess.

Even Diana was only a princess through Charles. Divorce Charles no Princess no more, and got your 9 year old son vowing to restore your titles when he's King himself.

This shyt was already decided. They're selling smoke to Americans by claiming it ain't been decided.

:yeshrug:
Yea I just read that. When they get married he might not be a prince anymore either. He could change to be a Dutch. It’s all up to the queen.

But seeing how it’s going so far she might be the first one to get zero titles and have to sleep out back

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
It's what she signed up for.
Yep.
Really, if you look at it, these rules are simple and she lives a life of luxury. Why break these little rules at the cost of losing royalty status?

Its like, when you are an NBA referee, you have to wear the uniform and appropriate shoes. It's a well-paid job. You get the call and you take it. Why get fired over doing something stupid like wearing white sneakers instead of black sneakers?