The Queen Reportedly Ordered Meghan Markle To Walk Behind Prince Harry

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
why you get bushed breh :dwillhuh:
It's in the Bushed Anonymous thread in the Bushes.

Basically, stay away from Higher Learning: the mods bushed a bunch of people they didn't agree with politically on the Russian wiretap revelations and DACA. No rules were broken. The mods just didn't agree with what was typed.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
My girl had me watching that Netflix show The Crown based off of the life of Elizabeth. Breh....the shyt that her husband had to put up with as a man no doubt emasculated every inch of his soul. Beside the rules like having to walk behind her, not being able to eat until she was ready to eat, sleeping in his own bed, he had to give up his naval career, and any type of interest or passions, he had to give up to devote is attention to her.

The show does explain the essence of all of the rules and protocols which boils down to the crown taking precedence or essentially the person wearing the crown takes precedence. Meghan isn’t royal, yet, and Harry is 3rd or 4th in line so Harry takes precedence. The precedence matter also explains why which person walks behind whom - which is just the person who is closer to the crown is first.

That show wasn’t anything I would naturally watch but enlightening af.
He was emasculated. He chose that life.

He was trading love notes with a lovesick 13 year old child at, like 18 or 21. He was a broke-ass Greek born on a kitchen table looking for a come-up. He got his come-up, for his penis. And then he got to bytch to his fleet of prostitutes and call girls his wife never cut off.

He really thought he would be King and not Queen Consort. The rules were made 1000 years expressly for his brand of social bed climbing.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
If something happened to Charles & William Harry would be king until William's son became an adult.
Nah, man. George would be King... Harry would be Regent until George is of age? European brehs, isn't that what a regency is? Or nah? Didn't y'all have a whole era at the turn of the last centuy?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Why is this white woman and the fake British monarchy relevant on the coli?

The British Empire is one of the worst things to happen to black people across the globe but black people are infatuated with their rulers?

The poster who created this thread doesnt speak for black people buddy

Martha

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
It's in the Bushed Anonymous thread in the Bushes.

Basically, stay away from Higher Learning: the mods bushed a bunch of people they didn't agree with politically on the Russian wiretap revelations and DACA. No rules were broken. The mods just didn't agree with what was typed.

:martin:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If Diana, Fergie and Kate had to follow the same rules, Meghan had no reason leaking this. She ain't got the ring and hasn't born any children. She tripping. The person she needs to talk to is Harry. She's been patient this long, she can be patient a little longer. Negotiate.

If Diana, Fergie and Kate didn't have a list, then it means Grandma is telling her shyt about her grandbaby she needs to listen to. Harry is her favorite. If Meghan is 'special' in regards to receiving that list, it means Harry is also behind it.

She still needs to talk to Harry.

What's important is the consequences, not the list.
She ain’t talking to shyt breh. They don’t have power to do anything, but they are still the crown

Meaning they have lived their entire lives, not being told what to do. Especially the queen. She holds the power over harry, charles, the nazi brother, all them nikkas. Like she said, she can cut this broad out when she wants. And then being a prince, harry will have more broads lined up, really to do what’s told

I’m sure Harry told her this. I’m sure dating she learned the ins and outs of how to act. This ain’t marrying Tom Cruise. Hell ivanka doesn’t even have to appear and talk as proper and prim as a princess or queen.

That’s the game, this ain’t the fukking movies. Where the royal kid wants to marry the outcast, and everybody just cool with him showing up how he want, saying what he wants, and doing what he wants. Nah you get down or lay down.

Ask Diana

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
The idea of royalty is a strange human notion and behavior
No it’s not. Those with the power, make the rules. It so happened they made the rule that I rule everything and my word is god. And my son will be the next ruler. And since you ain’t powerful enough to stop him, he wins

It’s not like humans believe they are actually royalty. We know it’s strictly power and money

Daps
Too witchy. What real man let's his grandma dictate his relationship.:scusthov:

If anything he oughta stand up in her face and firmly but respectfully tell her he can make his own decisions and that he can run his own relationships. What woman is comfortable with another woman controlling their home? He's weak.

But of course he stands a lot to lose and don't mention the backlash for simply telling her the truth so it's whatever.:yeshrug:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Too witchy. What real man let's his grandma dictate his relationship.:scusthov:

If anything he oughta stand up in her face and firmly but respectfully tell her he can make his own decisions and that he can run his own relationships. What woman is comfortable with another woman controlling their home? He's weak.

But of course he stands a lot to lose and don't mention the backlash for simply telling her the truth so it's whatever.:yeshrug:
It’s not HIS home :russ:

He living in HER palace :francis:

What kind of man moves his wife into his grandmama house :usure:

He under her roof so her rules and her rule. nikka better move to New York City with that shyt. And leave the money and the clothes

Last edited by a moderator: