The REAL reason WHY Kent is so popular on TLR

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
TLR forum definition: Life and Relationship Advice. Random Off Topic and Less Serious Discussions.

Kent is a vlogger that talks about life & relationship material. Some people think kent threads pop because he's down in the dumps but I'm pretty sure because he's really passionate (PAUSE :dame:). He turns up from time to time
yxanEB.gif

Kent has a lot of catchphrases (whether it's quoting John Cena or kenTRY) which make him more hype. Over time people here wanted to see him win. Nobody gives a fukk about the other incels on youtube who are sad and post boring shyt :mjlol:
A relationship vlogger was bound to become popular on relationship forum

People look too deeply into it but that's basically the reason. :manny:

Last edited:

THOT CATALOG

All Star
Supporter
Daps
People like him because they like to see him suffer.

Those are losers who have nothing better to do with their life. I've never watched his shyt but from how often he gets mentioned on this board I feel a lot of the guys see themselves in him and relate to his struggle. It's a one sided friendship.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
From the little I've seen of this Kent dude, I just want him to win in a human interest sense 'cause nobody innocently looking for love like that should be left alone.

With that being said, it's a chore to watch home dude's videos, though. Reminds me of when you talk to older people and the conversation hits on three different points in a circle and constantly rotates clockwise until each point is brought up again.

- I went to the oakland game.
- Going through some shyt.
- My "girl" called me.
- I was at the A's game.
- I'm trying to not be depressed.
- and my girl called me.
*Drinks Water*
That's what I do, I try. All you can do is try.
-I'm gonna go to more A games.
- Helps me to not go through shyt.
- She called me but I ain't had the time.
full

I hope he wins, though. He needs friends and support.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
From the little I've seen of this Kent dude, I just want him to win in a human interest sense 'cause nobody innocently looking for love like that should be left alone.

With that being said, it's a chore to watch home dude's videos, though. Reminds me of when you talk to older people and the conversation hits on three different points in a circle and constantly rotates clockwise until each point is brought up again.

- I went to the oakland game.
- Going through some shyt.
- My "girl" called me.
- I was at the A's game.
- I'm trying to not be depressed.
- and my girl called me.
*Drinks Water*
That's what I do, I try. All you can do is try.
-I'm gonna go to more A games.
- Helps me to not go through shyt.
- She called me but I ain't had the time.
full

I hope he wins, though. He needs friends and support.
Accurate description of Kent's conversations but you guys gotta remember kent has Aspergers and can't help that he repeats himself and talks in circles.

I hope that kent can find someone special...