Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
FoHfTZ6.png
what is this melted shyt?:laff::laff:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Accurate description of Kent's conversations but you guys gotta remember kent has Aspergers and can't help that he repeats himself and talks in circles.

I hope that kent can find someone special...

Damn. I did not know that, but it explains alot now. I didn't know about dude until earlier this year when I saw a few threads here on him. Dude needs an older cousin/friend/brother to push him towards that "coming of age" type drama me and alot of other cats went through in trying to get chicks.

From what I see of his videos he also needs a bit of guidance with some reassurance too. Normally I'd say "He'll be alright" but with dudes like this, you can only hope. I hope he finds a nice girl as well; one has time to reciprocate the same amount of attention he's looking to give too.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah Kent is aight, he's a simple fix but he refuses to take peoples surefire advice. its like the truman show. nikka makes 1 step forward then 2 steps back. life isnt nearly as tough as he perceives it. if damn near anyone his that platinum thread thats on here bumped into him for 2 minutes and he listened his shyt would turn around instantly.

now for the other dude fukkin brandon who said he wishes he never came out of a black p*ssy and he wishes he was a white man he's just a fukking imbecile.

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Its Probably a combo of,

. People Just like seeing him go thru stuff
. Some Can Relate to him and his plight is very close in proximity to the female topics that are often discussed on the the coli
. and... well. homie is entertaining. lol :lolbron:

#I'MNOTGETTINGRIDOFMYHATS

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Its Probably a combo of,

. People Just like seeing him go thru stuff
. Some Can Relate to him and his plight is very close in proximity to the female topics that are often discussed on the the coli
. and... well. homie is entertaining. lol :lolbron:

I hate to use the word beta, but in Kent case :francis:

Dude reeks of bytchassness,insecurity, and he hate towards women.