The Ring P4P Top 10 voting P4P #6

Discussion in 'The Ring' started by Dallas' 4 Eva, Jan 11, 2021.

?

Who is the #6 P4P boxer?

Poll closed Jan 14, 2021.
  1. Jermell Charlo

80.0%
  2. Gervonta Davis

6.7%
  3. Gennady Golovkin

6.7%
  4. Artur Beterbiev

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Oleksandr Usyk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Juan Francisco Estrada

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Roman Gonzalez

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Vasyl Lomachenko

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Josh Taylor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Jose Ramirez

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Gary Russell Jr

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Manny Pacquiao

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Other

6.7%
  1. Dallas' 4 Eva

Dallas' 4 Eva Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Y'all know what's up.

2. LauderdaleBoss

LauderdaleBoss #TunnelGang #RingGangRadio Staff Member

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Lauderdale
    Coli Cash:
    $302605.25

Voted Mell

Was about to vote for Josh Taylor, but I feel like he more at 7 because his KO body shot win while good, wasn't as impressive as Charlo's. Plus if he beats Ramirez he easily top 5. Ditto for Charlo if he beat the winner of that WBO title fight. The middle of the p4p lists are always interesting cuz usually someone is right on the cusp of cracking the top 5 or someone in the top 5 doesn't belong there because they haven't done anything as impressive as 6 and 7 recently.

patscorpio dapped this.
  3. patscorpio

patscorpio It's a movement Staff Member Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
    Coli Cash:
    $76478.04

Facts although id put Charlo slightly higher than 6 and take Spence out of the top 5 :hhh:

shroommon and LauderdaleBoss dapped this.
  4. reservoirdogs

reservoirdogs Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Placing 8-10 was hard but let's say...

1. Canelo
    2. Inoue
    3. Crawford
    4. Usyk
    5. Spence
    6. Teo
    7. Estrada
    8. Jermall
    9. Taylor
    10. Lomachenko

HM: Beterbiev, Ioka, GGG, Jermell, Pac, Fury, AJ, Briedis, Berchelt, Sor, Mthalane, Chocolatito, GRJ

Because the fighter I have at number 6 is already at number 5 here I just voted other. Or should we just vote for the fighter we think should be at the highest place among the remaining ones?

5. reservoirdogs

reservoirdogs Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

I think Jermall is the better Charlo by the eye test and he has the better resume too

Beat a younger Trout than his borther

Beat Williams who was a bit more proven than Lubin when Jermell beat him (and since then he did more than Lubin too

Beat Derevyanchenko who gave GGG and Jacobs hell while his brother beat Rosario who only blew up right before the Jermell fight and had a loss against lesser opposition (still a good win but on paper hard to put it above Derevyanchenko imo)

Never lost a fight where he was a big favorite like his brother did not even that long ago. I know... he could have lost to Korobov and Jermell vs Harrison was debatable (but plausible).
    When it's not some highway robbery I go by the official results. Jermell avenged it of course but Harrison was viewed as a coming out party fight for Jermell when they first met, idk if you can improve your record so much by beating someone you were suppose to go through first time but you couldn't (same with AJ vs Ruiz, even though it was an impressive performance by AJ). Should you get extra credit for taking care of them in the rematch if you losing them was the reason their stock rose at the first place?

Only thing Jermell has over Jermall is achievments on paper because he has 3 belts now but I think in terms of eye test and resume his borther has him beat so far.

6. patscorpio

patscorpio It's a movement Staff Member Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
    Coli Cash:
    $76478.04

Sorry but no :heh:...my eye test still thinks mell got jobbed and should be undefeated and mall should have a loss on his record..he fought derevyanchenko who thanks to GGG was pretty softened up and that's his best opponent since he moved up to 160..he is like spence..gotta do more...I dont even have GGG as a sure top 10..why would I put Jermall Charlo with what he has done lately.? :heh:

Bigblackted4 and LauderdaleBoss dapped this.
  7. LauderdaleBoss

LauderdaleBoss #TunnelGang #RingGangRadio Staff Member

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Lauderdale
    Coli Cash:
    $302605.25

Facts
    nikkas used 154 promo to hype up Malls fight with Derevyanchenko :mjlol:

He definitely gotta do more at 160. Being known as the guy who had the least trouble with a dude who just fought 3 straight wars ain't a good look. Only nikka at 160 with less clout is Andrade and if he moves up to fight BJS, that leaves Mall with fukk all to do. Made worse if GGG fights Munguia. Mall vs Toyota and Eubank aren't bad fights, but they not really gon elevate him unless he scores brutal knockouts.

patscorpio dapped this.
  8. R=G

R=G Street Terrorist Hall of Shame Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Westcoast
    Coli Cash:
    $445127.00

Horrible

9. R=G

R=G Street Terrorist Hall of Shame Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Westcoast
    Coli Cash:
    $445127.00

More anti black talk? Lol. Canelo was voted #1 beating hype jobs after cheating and Jermall needs to prove himself? Bizarre world shyt.

10. reservoirdogs

reservoirdogs Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Both Charlos are very good but Jermall looks to be more composed to me with a better jab, eye test is subjective of course... He hasn't had the best run at 160 that's true but I stick by my opinion that his resume is better than his brothers.
    Both Jermall vs Korobov and Jermell vs Harrison fights fell into the "could have gone either way" line to me, so I'm going with the official results when evaluating their resume.

11. Dallas' 4 Eva

Dallas' 4 Eva Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Jermell >>> Jermall. Aint even a discussion in my book and I like Jermall but nah Mell got it.

12. Loose

Loose Goat Red Rep Poster

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100.00

Crazy cause I used to feel the opposite but yeah this

13. Conscious Pilot

Conscious Pilot Ain’t Nothin Change but the Weather

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Beaches and Palm Trees
    Coli Cash:
    $344500.00

Yeah, I’ve always been more impressed with Jermell though Jermall has recently proved quite a bit. I’ve always thought Jermell was the better boxer. And his resume clearly better.

14. reservoirdogs

reservoirdogs Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

:gucci:

Why do people think this? I just don’t get it

15. Dallas' 4 Eva

Dallas' 4 Eva Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Different strokes for different folks, I mever thought either brother was just clearly head and shoulders anove the other. They both have certain things they do slightly better than the other. They both have excellent jabs, but Jermall's is a little better, plus Jermall is more composed because he takes less chances in the ring.

Jermell is better at exploiting openings, which is why 6 of his last 7 have been KO's. He also has really good defense as well when he wants to. A lot of people overlook the early part of Jermell career where he didn't get a lot of KOs and just used to be a boxer, not a boxer puncher. Also the most underrated part of Jermell arsenal is his hand speed, he has really fast hands, which is why I always thought it was insane people thought Crawford could just jump up to 154 and beat him. Jermell would leave that boy flat on his back sleep by the end of round 2, the hand speed difference aint that pronounced at all to me, the power difference definitely is.

LauderdaleBoss dapped this.