The Ring's Boxing Fantasy Fight Tournament Nomination Thread: Heavyweight Edition

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
If you nikkas wanted Ruiz in so bad, you shoulda nominated him :ufdup:

And Morrison had more mentions than Bruno so :yeshrug: it doesn't matter, because both are getting eliminated in the 1st round anyway :heh:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you nikkas wanted Ruiz in so bad, you shoulda nominated him :ufdup:

And Morrison had more mentions than Bruno so :yeshrug: it doesn't matter, because both are getting eliminated in the 1st round anyway :heh:

check the first page :troll:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nominations are over, and the tournament starts Sunday night/Monday morning. Here's a preview of what the bracket looks like. Some of them matchups is :whew:

zkshkcf8.png

Golota/Lewis already happened prime4prime :patrice:

Might want to think about swapping him out for someone else.

Walcott...Terrible Tim...Baer...Schmelling...Lyle :ehh:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Golota/Lewis already happened prime4prime :patrice:

Might want to think about swapping him out for someone else.

Walcott...Terrible Tim...Baer...Schmelling...Lyle :ehh:
I know it happened already, but I figured chances were we were gonna run into matchups that already happened eventually. Just went by the people that were mentioned.

I might make a last minute swap, not that it really matters since Lennox will advance either way :manny:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know it happened already, but I figured chances were we were gonna run into matchups that already happened eventually. Just went by the people that were mentioned.

I might make a last minute swap, not that it really matters since Lennox will advance either way :manny:

Lennox against Terrible Tim though :patrice:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
if were doing replacements i want to throw james toney out there as a replacement then if the scenario comes up that needs it. he didnt make the tournament but i looked at the list he really would match up good to a lot of these fighters because of his style... toney vs ibeabuchi / toney vs tyson... some of these would have been crazy

mr x

Superstar
Daps
when does larry vs rocky start...rocky couldn't carry larry's jock strap
iyFTMN020mIjn.gif