The Rings Official: What ya listening to/Random hip hop thoughts thread

Triangularbirds

All Star
Daps
Came back from bag work at the gym today, put that childish gambino on, smoked up. I swear I could see the weed smoke vibing to that shyt, that shyt is some MUSIC :wow::wow:
Felt like my soul was lifted from my body just getting hypnotized by the rhythm and vocals :wow: This album is going to get me through the winter that's for sure :wow::wow::mjcry::mjcry:

god damn brehs :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Came back from bag work at the gym today, put that childish gambino on, smoked up. I swear I could see the weed smoke vibing to that shyt, that shyt is some MUSIC :wow::wow:
Felt like my soul was lifted from my body just getting hypnotized by the rhythm and vocals :wow: This album is going to get me through the winter that's for sure :wow::wow::mjcry::mjcry:

god damn brehs :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

I bought my copy on Friday and didn't want to comment until I had a chance to listen. This album is fire. Glover is a talented dude.
And of course this shyt is hot (never would have guessed he was the one singing on this one):

Great way to end the album:

@patscorpio, don't know what you think about Gambino. We were talking how Paak brought a funky album, Gambino literally brought the funk for this album.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@patscorpio, don't know what you think about Gambino. We were talking how Paak brought a funky album, Gambino literally brought the funk for this album.
I LOVED IT!!! im not even a fan of him musically but this shyt has a funkadelic vibe

redbone, riot, and zombies were fukking outstanding...the only song i didnt fukk with all that much was california...i wish this was longer though

Triangularbirds

All Star
Daps

went to see his concert in Montpellier in november, crowd was nuts, I'd never seen so many blunts lit in the same room :wow::wow:
dude's the most consistent french rapper I know, on the same level as Rick Ross when it comes to releasing quality content.
His beats are always fire, he's got a dirty lyrical style that a lot of other french rappers have been trying to emulate lately to no avail.

I could talk about this motherfukker for hours his music is so fascinating to me:wow:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been on that dom kennedy heavyyyy today. I see y'all ny brothers and that washed up sound y'all keep trying to push on us.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I'm listening Westside Gunn and Conway a lot in these weeks
also Gibbs but I listen him all year :yeshrug: he should really drop something already though, he's out since the end of September

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
@patscorpio, you into Run The Jewels at all?
I finally got around to listening to RTJ3 and two weeks into 2017 and they just fukked around and dropped something that will be hard to top. :whew: