The rise and fall of And1

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
better than this era of pick up where everyone just chucking 3s
I’m not in tuned with the youngins in this steph era, but during AND 1, nikkas would throw the ball off your face(I fought my cousin over this), throw objects at you, dribble for over a minute throwing the ball in the air, dribble for over a minute, throw the ball off the backboard, and if they somehow got it back, dribble some more. Some nikka on here told a story of how a nikka dribbled the ball up the court with one hand in his pocket, and then slapped the defender with powder:russ:, another nikka said somebody threw a shoe at him while dribbling. that along with the endless carries, double dribbles etc

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not in tuned with the youngins in this steph era, but during AND 1, nikkas would throw the ball off your face(I fought my cousin over this), throw objects at you, dribble for over a minute throwing the ball in the air, dribble for over a minute, throw the ball off the backboard, and if they somehow got it back, dribble some more. Some nikka on here told a story of how a nikka dribbled the ball up the court with one hand in his pocket, and then slapped the defender with powder:russ:, another nikka said somebody threw a show at him while dribbling. that along with the endless carries, double dribbles etc

Got damn....this the funniest shyt I read all week.:laff::laff::laff:

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
Classic. I didn’t get hip till Vol. 5 (only one you could find in stores around my way)

But this is all we did lmao. My computer teacher in the 7th grade let me and the homies sign out a camera to make our own mixtape. I think I still got it somewhere in mom dukes garage.

Walking around the halls filming the fat asses before we hit the gym smh

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I’m not in tuned with the youngins in this steph era, but during AND 1, nikkas would throw the ball off your face(I fought my cousin over this), throw objects at you, dribble for over a minute throwing the ball in the air, dribble for over a minute, throw the ball off the backboard, and if they somehow got it back, dribble some more. Some nikka on here told a story of how a nikka dribbled the ball up the court with one hand in his pocket, and then slapped the defender with powder:russ:, another nikka said somebody threw a show at him while dribbling. that along with the endless carries, double dribbles etc
:dead: