Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Osoff vs the Republican lady.
Ah, the GA 6 race?

The total number were pretty even. What happens is people are often quoting the amount of money the campaigns raised themselves from individual donors. There you saw around a 6 to 1 difference for Ossoff with a majority of that money coming from out of state.

That said, Handel received significantly more money from Super PACs, donor groups and the RNC.

Here's a breakdown:

Who Financed the Georgia Sixth, the Most Expensive House Election Ever

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
If this true Dems are gonna lose big time in 2018. Smh. I said it before if Trump isn't impeached by this time next year Dems expect to have lose some seats since alot Democrat seats are on the defensive in 2018. If Trump somehow survives this Russia scandal the Republicans will win more seats next year. That is why although the Russian investigation is very important I hope Dems didn't put all their eggs in it.

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
If this true Dems are gonna lose big time in 2018. Smh. I said it before if Trump isn't impeached by this time next year Dems expect to have lose some seats since alot Democrat seats are on the defensive in 2018. If Trump somehow survives this Russia scandal the Republicans will win more seats next year. That is why although the Russian investigation is very important I hope Dems didn't put all their eggs in it.

They need to have a message and offer people something. No ones knows what Dems stand for.

All that debt the DNC has while the RNC has zero debt. DNC burning money on consultants. Terrible optics and management.

No wonder they also really want Bernie's donor list.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Without Trump the Dems have no message. That's extremely sad. Trump is keeping them relevant.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
They need to have a message and offer people something. No ones knows what Dems stand for.

All that debt the DNC has while the RNC has zero debt. DNC burning money on consultants. Terrible optics and management.

No wonder they also really want Bernie's donor list.

Supposed "experts" have no idea how to talk to people lol.

That Randy Bryce ad put out by a neophyte candidate in Wisconsin was more effective than any ad I saw during the 2016 campaign or anywhere else.

To be honest, whoever did Jeremy Corbyn's outreach probably needs to be brought on to help with some dem campaigns. If I remember correctly he had some Bernie people on his staff.

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Supposed "experts" have no idea how to talk to people lol.

That Randy Bryce ad put out by a neophyte candidate in Wisconsin was more effective than any ad I saw during the 2016 campaign or anywhere else.

To be honest, whoever did Jeremy Corbyn's outreach probably needs to be brought on to help with some dem campaigns. If I remember correctly he had some Bernie people on his staff.

I'm convinced they're paid to lose

But it looks like individual candidates and races got good numbers this year. The state parties are broke though

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
not surprising. The RNC Sells out more than the democrats

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Nap, you need to make more Coli posts to turn this around :damn:

More tweets!! More sirens!!!

Tracking the 2016 Presidential Money Race

Tracking the 2016 Presidential Money Race
December 9, 2016
By Bill Allison, Mira Rojanasakul, Brittany Harris and Cedric Sam

He didn't win the money race, but Donald Trump will be the next president of the U.S. In the primaries and general election, he defied conventional wisdom, besting better financed candidates by dominating the air waves for free. Trump also put to use his own cash, as well as the assets and infrastructure of his businesses, in unprecedented fashion. He donated $66 million of his own money, flew across the country in his private jet, and used his resorts to stage campaign events. At the same time, the billionaire was able to draw about $280 million from small donors giving $200 or less. Super-PACs, which can take contributions unlimited in size, were similarly skewed toward his opponent, Hillary Clinton. Ultimately, Trump won the presidency despite having raised less than any major party presidential nominee since John McCain in 2008, the last to accept federal funds to pay for his general election contest.

Clinton and her super-PACs raised a total of $1.2 billion, less than President Barack Obama raised in 2012. Her sophisticated fundraising operation included a small army of wealthy donors who wrote seven-figure checks, hundreds of bundlers who raised $100,000 or more from their own networks, and a small-dollar donor operation modeled on the one used by Obama in 2012. She spent heavily on television advertising and her get-out-the-vote operation, but in the end, her fundraising edge wasn't enough to overcome Trump's ability to dominate headlines and the airwaves.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
full

DNC on that Russian Fairy Tale Dust....

Need that intervention.....going broke off that fairy dust....