The Rock has been appointed to the TKO Board of Directors

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I don't think HHH cares anymore breh. After dude almost died it seems he's just happy as fukk Vince is not there to fukk up his booking :russ: and Nick Khan/TKO seem more than happy to let him cook.
It's honestly probably the perfect situation for him. Gets to focus solely on the wrestling product and don't gotta worry about none of the business side of things.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
They got this nikka EVERYWHERE :russ:

I don’t see any way this MF misses WM with the UFL gearing up as well.

Try to tell these IWC nerds that.

The Rock will promote WM40 in all the places that don't know who the fukk is that white preacher with the neck tattoo is?

:mjlol:

Getting to the money >>>> "Finish the Story" :mjlol:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I don't think HHH cares anymore breh. After dude almost died it seems he's just happy as fukk Vince is not there to fukk up his booking :russ: and Nick Khan/TKO seem more than happy to let him cook.
Yea when people say HHH is mad I know they don’t understand grown man business. Why would he be mad, his boy just got promoted his other boy runs nxt and his father in law is finally out of the paint. The kliq/attitude era really runs the business. And on top of that dude made millions on the TKO deal and probly millions more on Netflix deal. If he isn’t happy as fukk then he never will be