The Rock has been appointed to the TKO Board of Directors

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk if anybody won this wrestling game more than the Rock. Worked less than a decade. Became a legit movie star. Runs Vince old football league an sits on the board of Vince old company via his childhood friend. Only thing left is POTUS

He's taken what Hogan did to new heights and provided a pathway for others to follow so they don't have to become broken down performers, truly inspirational :wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He's taken what Hogan did to new heights and provided a pathway for others to follow so they don't have to become broken down performers, truly inspirational :wow:
Not just that, He’s one of the ONLY Mfs I’ve ever seen go through a divorce unscathed and come out better on the other side :wow: :wow: :wow:

Even business partners with his ex while having a whole new wife :wow:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Yea when people say HHH is mad I know they don’t understand grown man business. Why would he be mad, his boy just got promoted his other boy runs nxt and his father in law is finally out of the paint. The kliq/attitude era really runs the business. And on top of that dude made millions on the TKO deal and probly millions more on Netflix deal. If he isn’t happy as fukk then he never will be

I don't see Rock doing Hollywood like that anymore maybe a movie here or there but he just made so many great deals and owning The Rock on top of it he just set his grandkids up for life. Truly grown man business and H is there too they all making money.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
the Rock being both hhh and hbk's boss

iovefromagirl.gif

#DJCL

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Not just that, He’s one of the ONLY Mfs I’ve ever seen go through a divorce unscathed and come out better on the other side :wow: :wow: :wow:

Even business partners with his ex while having a whole new wife :wow:
Love seeing Rocky get his flowers today :salute: There was a whole lotta hating going on lately

That pop when he tells Roman to call him High Chief :wow: