The Self-Checkout Nightmare May Finally Be Ending

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Watch yourself. Some stores just watch you and tally up a total until you reached a certain amount.

Literally know a woman this happened to. She stole meat from Giant for like 6 months and then one day she went and and after checking out the boys in blue were waiting.

The store had the footage of everytime she stole and needless to say she went to jail.
Threw her reputation and life away for being a thief.
The news articles from the shoplifting arrest threads play out that way. Person gets flagged for stealing, thinks they got away with it, and continues to do it....until they get arrested for multiple thefts.

Crooks are opportunists, and will take advantage of an opening if they see it.
Funny to read dudes here make excuses for shoplifters.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a nightmare if youre stupid or the person overseeing the self checkout is lazy as fukk.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nightmare? :rudy: Breh if you knew the amount of Jazz Apples I scanned as Red Delicious for the 5 for $2 deal :wow:

The ORGANIC cilantros and garlics I scanned as GMO :banderas:

I'VE EVEN SCANNED PEACHES AND PLUMS AS APPLES :ohlawd:
Lol, this my go to. Scanning all sorts of exotical produce as the basic bytch item

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Most of the time when I get mango haberano chicken from the hot food department at Tom Thumb or Alberstons, the workers will have a barcode for each chicken piece. 1 chicken wing $2.00, 1 breast $2.25, 1 thigh $2.00, 1 drum $2.00. So I'll scan just one barcode at self checkout and keep it moving.

Fukk them and they overpriced chicken.