The Self-Checkout Nightmare May Finally Be Ending

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Shopping isn’t fun to me. So being able to do that without having to talk to a single person has been marvelous. In and out, no hassle

Also got some new boxing gloves from Walmart for free 99. It’s was a accident though

Step it up and have them shop for you and bring it to the car for free..

Can't believe that service is still goddamn FREE.. You mean all I have to do is show up to the parking lot and my shopping is done? I'd have paid $100 a month for that

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Self checkout sucks.

It is meant to save companies money and put people out of a job.

If you like self checkout, you probably like going to those Asian restaurants where they make you cook your own steak.

You're a sucker.

:scust:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I be stealing like a muthufukka.

Sam’s club self check out is crazy. Hope they don’t cancel it :wow:
Watch yourself. Some stores just watch you and tally up a total until you reached a certain amount.

Literally know a woman this happened to. She stole meat from Giant for like 6 months and then one day she went and and after checking out the boys in blue were waiting.

The store had the footage of everytime she stole and needless to say she went to jail.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
I only like self-checkout if I'm only getting a few things

but if I got a full cart full of groceries then the register cashier needs to ring my stuff up and bag it for me

I've been to major stores that don't have not one register open, only self-checkout , mainly Walmart and Target
:snoop:

You from NY? A lot of supermarkets around me don't even give you bags, at all, let alone bag your groceries.

They just scan your shyt and leave it to you to stuff them in your cart or whatever yourself. Won't help one bit.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
You from NY? A lot of supermarkets around me don't even give you bags, at all, let alone bag your groceries.

They just scan your shyt and leave it to you to stuff them in your cart or whatever yourself. Won't help one bit.

I'm from New York but I moved years ago, I still visit a lot though, but I'm trying to move back to NY God willing

as far as NY supermarkets I would be highly pissed if I literally had to do everything myself, and I heard from fam in NY about them not even giving you grocery bags, smh

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
They need to work on the anti-theft detectors before you leave the store. They never go off. I know I have forgot to scan stuff but they don't go off. At least not in Meijers or Krogers.
Negged for being a dweeb

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I use self checkouts because they are more efficient. I can ring up 30 items, bag and pay in less time than it takes you to put your items on a conveyor belt, have some old cac scan it, ask you about your day, ask you if it's still cold outside, ask if you plan on making spaghetti with the pasta, pasta sauce and ground beef your buying, scan the sauce twice because their ass was talking so much they can't do their minimal skill job correctly, put it in a bag for you and ring it up.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
I'm from New York but I moved years ago, I still visit a lot though, but I'm trying to move back to NY God willing

as far as NY supermarkets I would be highly pissed if I literally had to do everything myself, and I heard from fam in NY about them not even giving you grocery bags, smh

They tryna push reusable bags and cardboard straws n stuff hard here breh.

You pay extra for plastic bags. Almost everywhere. Grocery stores, department stores, discount stores. All that. Even fast food restaurants here will give you your big ass order with and your drinks in a bunch of paper bags with no handle or nothing. Like you really just gonna carry all that in your arms. You have to request the large plastic bags they use to obviously use for large orders now.

If you get back hope you live next to one of the big boy stores or some Arab dudes that don't give a fukk about NY state laws.

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I use self checkouts because they are more efficient. I can ring up 30 items, bag and pay in less time than it takes you to put your items on a conveyor belt, have some old cac scan it, ask you about your day, ask you if it's still cold outside, ask if you plan on making spaghetti with the pasta, pasta sauce and ground beef your buying, scan the sauce twice because their ass was talking so much they can't do their minimal skill job correctly, put it in a bag for you and ring it up.
giphy.gif

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California

They were charging you for bags at one point:francis:
They may still be charging but I always remember to bring my own bags.