The Self-Checkout Nightmare May Finally Be Ending

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate them TBH. I know I be having thousands in my account and I'm not stealing shyt but, they be looking at me funny because they assume I am.

Ring my shyt up then bish :rudy:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Love stealing shyt from those dumbass things.

You think that little fat Mexican girl with the keys behind my back is gonna keep honest? Guess again :ufdup:

Then if they pull me over, they getting the ol, “Are you sure cause I scanned it”:mjgrin:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I don't want to go back to long lines, old people holding up the line and them unnecessary small talks with the cashiers. I like self checkouts, it's in and out for me.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Nightmare? :rudy: Breh if you knew the amount of Jazz Apples I scanned as Red Delicious for the 5 for $2 deal :wow:

The ORGANIC cilantros and garlics I scanned as GMO :banderas:

I'VE EVEN SCANNED PEACHES AND PLUMS AS APPLES :ohlawd:
200w.gif

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Accidentally stole a bunch of shyt cuz of self checkout. One time I unknowingly forgot to pay, legitimately, a half a pound of that expensive swedish cheese. That shyt wasn't even worth it. It takes like stinky cheese:beli:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Y’all telling :duck: about stealing from self checkouts

You miss one scan the camera shows it on the screen & the light goes on to alert whoever watching. If you put something in the bag it says you have an extra item that wasn’t scanned stop lying

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's only a nightmare to me is if they don't work.

there are some places i go where they seem like half of them are always down, other places i go and it seems like there's never any problems.

i guess some of these places just cheaped out/bought bad machines?

the grocery store i go to that i can think of that has had self check out the longest, never seems to have any issues with their machines and they have to have had them for over a decade now.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like buying a more expensive version of something then inputting a cheaper version like organic tomatoes vs regular.

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps

You miss one scan the camera shows it on the screen & the light goes on to alert whoever watching. If you put something in the bag it says you have an extra item that wasn’t scanned stop lying
and then what?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Nope. At sam’s club you scan your own shyt with your phone while you are shopping. At the end, the person at the door scans your phone for the receipt and a couple items from your cart to confirm. If you buy lots of shyt, the chances that they scan the few items you didn’t pay for a pretty low :blessed:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
and then what?
They walk their ass over there checkin your stuff
Nope. At sam’s club you scan your own shyt with your phone while you are shopping. At the end, the person at the door scans your phone for the receipt and a couple items from your cart to confirm. If you buy lots of shyt, the chances that they scan the few items you didn’t pay for a pretty low :blessed:
I don’t shop at sams club. Jewel & Walmart it ain’t working