The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lowry and Deng are both gonna want at least 10 milli breh leaving no room to resign Kevin Love when his contract is up. That retarded Kobe contract really fukked shyt up.

Couldn't we sign lowry or deng for a year or two rental then sign k love when their contracts end?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
We can have both if we wait a year. Why you being difficult, breh. :snoop:
Becuz I'm not used to this bruh. Thus ain't Laker talk. We don't talk like this. No offense to @mastermind and @FAH1223 but this is Wizards talk bruh. We're talking about draft picks. :heh:

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Why would they do that though? These boys are in their prime and looking to get the biggest contract possible. They would be hustling backwards signing a 1 or 2 year deal with us.

Except if it's a 2yr/48 mil contract. Thinking about it more, Kobe robbed these fools in our FO blind. Honestly, if you're that fukking smart, then you deserve that contract. :banderas:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Becuz I'm not used to this bruh. Thus ain't Laker talk. We don't talk like this. No offense to @mastermind and @FAH1223 but this is Wizards talk bruh. We're talking about draft picks. :heh:
I'm sure we'll get either Deng or Lowry to go along with Love next year. Hopefully we pick up a defensive center like Okafor this year.

Lowry/Deng
Exum/Smart
Kobe
Love
Okafor

Tell me that team doesn't excite you?

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Except if it's a 2yr/48 mil contract. Thinking about it more, Kobe robbed these fools in our FO blind. Honestly, if you're that fukking smart, then you deserve that contract. :banderas:
Kobe got the GOAT agent. I ain't even mad at em breh i'd do the same thing. That contract is all on the front office.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I think they could too but I think Flip actually likes Love and would be willing to grant his wish.

I'm sorry bruh but I mind. This year was too hard. Rooting for them to lose was the worst feeling I've ever had as a fan. If trading that pick means we will be able to land Love and we're going after some proven talent in FA then :camby: to that pick.

I don't blame you, this has been the toughest season ever. If it wasn't for the Raiders there's no way I would've known how to cope. But at the same time, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to have this team winning like its suppose to. We need long term security cuz I don't ever want to experience this shyt again. :beli: