Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Breh, I swear on everything if they did this I'ma declare LWO jihad on this front office I swear to God fukk the Lakers staff from the CEO to Gary shytti and his so called medical expertise.

It would be worth trading if it's Love. If that's the case, I would look into tryna sign Lowry or Bledsoe in the off season. Along with Deng.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It would be worth trading if it's Love. If that's the case, I would look into tryna sign Lowry or Bledsoe in the off season. Along with Deng.

My thing is we can get Love without trading. It'd be the same as the Melo to NY scenario. We know we gettin him so why even give up an asset like a lotto pick we need to use that to add some talent and youth.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
My thing is we can get Love without trading. It'd be the same as the Melo to NY scenario. We know we gettin him so why even give up an asset like a lotto pick we need to use that to add some talent and youth.

You're asking us to wait another year tho. We're not used to this shyt. It would be in Mitch's best interest to fix this shyt as quickly as possible and making it stick. We'll have the cap room for the next few years.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
If we are stuck at 6th or drop lower I don't even care if they keep the pick or not. Outside of the top 5 I don't really see any potential all-stars in this draft. I might lean towards trading it for an already established player, but I don't see any teams trading their all-star player for a 6th or 7th pick anyway.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
If we are stuck at 6th or drop lower I don't even care if they keep the pick or not. Outside of the top 5 I don't really see any potential all-stars in this draft. I might lean towards trading it for an already established player, but I don't see any teams trading their all-star player for a 6th or 7th pick anyway.

I could see Minny doing something for a 6th pick.

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Depends on the team that is pt together next year. If they fold, and go with the draft pick then we're looking at the next FA class.

Trading for Love feels like a whole 'nother Coward situation. Dwight actually wanted to play here, let's be real. He came, he didn't like where the franchise was going, and left. Same could happen with Love.

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO

Exum gonna try everything to end up with the Lakers. Worst case scenario, we end up with Smart. I'd still be down for that.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You're asking us to wait another year tho. We're not used to this shyt. It would be in Mitch's best interest to fix this shyt as quickly as possible and making it stick. We'll have the cap room for the next few years.

I don't mind waiting another year if it gives us a better shot at long term winning. We ain't winning shyt with just Kevin Love so we'll be right back in this situation or even a worse one since we might not be able to tank. I mean free agency is cool, but if we have a legit chance at a top talent then we shouldn't pass up on it. If it's too low to make a difference then trading is cool.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Exactly why give up potential talent when getting him is an inevitability to begin with
IQ2pRtW.jpg
. I really hope we don't trade our pick away for Love.