The Show Must Go On: 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
the love dream is just a dream with jim buss at the helm.. if jerry west and jerry was around i would say it's a done deal.. Love could really take a look at the knicks with phil jackson over there.

Lol, the same Phil that wanted to draft Sean May:heh: He's a great coach but terrible talent evaluator.

King Poetic

High Roller
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County , California
smart outside shooting is trash and i have seen teams lay off him and he couldn't make them pay

first order of business is burning d'antoni soul and getting lionel hollins in here

need a coach to play a slow pace type of game. Kobe can't play that up tempo shyt no more with his ankle and leg problems. then u resigned pau who i know would excel in hollins game plan

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I always wanted a scoring PG.

I don't know if I can handle another year of Kendall Marshall's slow ass
It really depends on who we bring in to coach the team, If we get a defensive minded coach he can hide a guy like Marshall on defense.

I really hope we move Kobe to the 3 cause he's just too old and slow to play the 2 at this stage of his career

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Why the hate on Smart?

I think he's a better player than Lillard. He's a better defender too and a better leader.
Love his intangibles and feel for the game, but he can't shoot to save his life. He needs the ball in his hands to have an impact on offense and that isn't happening with this team.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Marcus smart is just another metta

wiggins, embiid, parker and randle are gone within the first 5 picks and i don't give a fukk about wiggins

embiid is #1 IMO

Exum is # 2

followed by parker who has the potential to become another grant hill detroit years

if them 3 dudes are gone by 6 or 7 :camby: that pick seriously. i really haven't seen that much of randle so i don't know about him
Parker isn't even close to Grant Hill. Nowhere near as quick or the playmaker Hill was. I agree on trading the pick if they don't land one of the big guns.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Been a huge wiggins Stan but I been leaning towards Embiid. I like the potential line ups with Embiid better than the line ups with wiggins.