The site is breaking again

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
So in other words, we’re fukked :mjcry:
I mean if the site owner is still actively paying for Xenforo they should get all bug fix updates and what not but yeah the Xenforo team is notoriously slow compared to other forum software devs.

I doubt the site owner will ever go thru the hassle of porting to Invision but it's doable
:yeshrug:

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
I mean if the site owner is still actively paying for Xenforo they should get all bug fix updates and what not but yeah the Xenforo team is notoriously slow compared to other forum software devs.

I doubt the site owner will ever go thru the hassle of porting to Invision but it's doable
:yeshrug:

I see what you’re saying

In all honesty, I’m shocked the site has ran this long because most online forums are a thing of the past

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I see what you’re saying

In all honesty, I’m shocked the site has ran this long because most online forums are a thing of the past
Yeah I actually think forums are slowly getting a little more popular but will never reach the heights they once did.

But as people move away from Reddit and the minority of internet users that detest platforms like TikTok look for actual discussions I can see forums having a mini Renaissance. In some ways Discord is doing that but is more a chat room and that style of posting gives way to low effort posts.

Hopefully though

Milk Man

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I actually think forums are slowly getting a little more popular but will never reach the heights they once did.

But as people move away from Reddit and the minority of internet users that detest platforms like TikTok look for actual discussions I can see forums having a mini Renaissance. In some ways Discord is doing that but is more a chat room and that style of posting gives way to low effort posts.

Hopefully though

True, you make some great points

That’s valid

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yall use this site without adblock? shyt looks like a movie streaming site, random ass ads

oyZ7GRf.png

Daps
Site got a slight face lift around this time last year and we haven't seen the owner since.

This site is nothing more than a monthly check to him nothing more or less.

I will not be reaching out to buddy if shyt goes left because he simply doesn't care and broke promises.

Happy Friday!!!

He was supposed to make you a mod, wasn't he?

I wonder what's up with dude, forreal.