The Sony Pictures Leak F**kery Thread

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Those that are surprised by this must not work for big corporations. I see stuff like this on the daily, shyt always has me :dwillhuh:

People that make 6-7 figures a year with such poor presentation and business tact. And collectively they make the worse decisions possible.
^This!

My sister put me onto this bs years ago. She would call me from work at my job on some bored ish. I'd be like what are you doing? She'd be like I'm on the internet or I'm reading a book. I'd be like, at work? :dwillhuh: She would be making twenty something dollars an our while I would be working like a slave for minimum wage.

Over the years she told me all of these crazy stories from various jobs. Evidently the higher you climb the corporate ladder, the less work you do but you make more money than the rest and I'm tempted to say the stupider you get. Dame Dash said it recently. He said the music industry is full of a bunch of people who do nothing and resent it when you tell them to actually do something. :comeon:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
^This!

My sister put me onto this bs years ago. She would call me from work at my job on some bored ish. I'd be like what are you doing? She'd be like I'm on the internet or I'm reading a book. I'd be like, at work? :dwillhuh: She would be making twenty something dollars an our while I would be working like a slave for minimum wage.

Over the years she told me all of these crazy stories from various jobs. Evidently the higher you climb the corporate ladder, the less work you do but you make more money than the rest and I'm tempted to say the stupider you get. Dame Dash said it recently. He said the music industry is full of a bunch of people who do nothing and resent it when you tell them to actually do something. :comeon:
that's common sense tho... look at any job... what's the boss doing? in his office, taking calls, paperwork, going to meetings.... and what's their boss doing.. visiting regions, bigger meetings, more paperwork, etc etc

the flip comes in when it's firing time... some minimum wage guy burns down half the store and the boss getting fired too... while the other minimum wage guys still have a job.. the bigger role and money comes with "if they fukk up, you're fired"