The Stock game

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I want to play..
Had I bought them a decade ago as I should have Id be doing pretty well today.

I'm thinking of safe ones like Pharmaceuticals such as Merck and Pfizer, Apple and Microsoft etc.

Where do I generally buy, get connected etc etc.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I want to play..

I'm thinking of safe ones like Pharmaceuticals such as Merck and Pfizer, Apple and Microsoft etc.

do-you-want-to-play-a-game-.jpg

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I want to play..

How much money you trying to v out in?

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Bless bless :wow:

I'm still a decade too late :mjcry:

One guy at work has been playing the Forex thing, buying and selling currency..swears by it :ehh:
You never too late as long as you get in and you can't get every win, you gotta find what really works for you

I can't fukk with forex at all

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
You never too late as long as you get in and you can't get every win, you gotta find what really works for you

I can't fukk with forex at all

Forex seems like the returns are too slow, but long term it'll pop. Take the British Pound Sterling..when they Brexit out of the EU in October the Pound will likely drop, making it much cheaper to purchase. When they recover in a few years time so do you, and you cash in..

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I have a few (literally 3) ETFs that pay dividends. I'm investing for income rather than growth, so really all I do is smile when they go down and hit the :ehh: when they go up. I only have a little over 800 bucks in there but :yeshrug:. I'm getting ready to get in a little deeper in July, August if not then. From there forward I'll be putting in about 800 a month into ETFs.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I use Robinhood and I enjoy the app for its simplicity. Make sure you do your research. Some stocks like AT&T and Ford pay nice dividends which if you accumulate enough overtime just by holding you can make decent money every quarter.