The Stock game

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Think about what your goal is.

Learn how to read a company’s financial report; balance sheet, income statement, etc. Try to make informed trading decisions.

Learn about the psychology of trading.

Learn about price action, candle stick trading, technical trading, fundamental trading, etc.

Research companies whose products you purchase and invest in those companies if it makes sense. Even companies you’ve worked for in the past.

Take a look at many companies and try to find diamonds in the rough or undervalued at the time.

Never know op you might become really good and start doing this full time.

I use robinhood for trading. It’s good because it’s free: http://freestock.robinhood.com/irvingp2

For research I use nasdaq’s full website not the mobile site. I really enjoy the template:
Stock Quotes, Stock Charts, and Stock Research

I wish you good fortune in your journey

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Teach me brehs! Are there any books, podcast or other mediums that you guys use to learn about investing?

As far as goals, I want to mostly invest for the long haul/savings, while testing some stocks out for immediate income....at least to start anyway. Can I do both? Is it wise to even take this approach?

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Teach me brehs! Are there any books, podcast or other mediums that you guys use to learn about investing?

As far as goals, I want to mostly invest for the long haul/savings, while testing some stocks out for immediate income....at least to start anyway. Can I do both? Is it wise to even take this approach?
Robinhood snacks is a good podcast

If youre thinking long term investing hop on youtube and learn about warren buffet & his investing style

also get on google and learn about fundamental analysis & value investing

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Investments for dummies 8 in one book is an awesome starter tool

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I want to play..
Had I bought them a decade ago as I should have Id be doing pretty well today.

I'm thinking of safe ones like Pharmaceuticals such as Merck and Pfizer, Apple and Microsoft etc.

Where do I generally buy, get connected etc etc.

Did you start investing?