The Struggles Of Being Good-Looking And On No-Fap

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Being that one dude all the girls in your class ranging from meh to bad af trying to get your attention.

Being on no-fap ain't helping, I contemplated in class today if I could smash the 4 baddest chicks in my CS class on the low without any of them finding out.

Contemplating smashing an Indian chick with a meh face cause she got a phatty :sadcam:.

There's this milf in my class who sat right next to a brother earlier this week and she definitely want the D. :wow:

Asian chick in that same class wearing denim booty shorts (ass lookin' right in them shyts:whew:) keeps walking around me to get to her seat rubbing her ass and legs all up on me every time :francis:. Same chick looking at me throughout class and constantly flipping her hair.

Saw some thick ass looking chick :noah: right when I got on campus. I hurried the hell outta my car and walked fast as hell hoping to catch up to her. Caught up to her inside of the building while walking up a flight of stares, and once she saw me she gave me that look like she liked what she saw. My punk ass ain't even holla tho. I didn't really need to go up those flight of stairs anyway, so I walked around then proceeded to start going where I really needed to be. I see her sitting at a table in the hallway on the phone, still ain't holla :to:.

This chick works out too, was noticing them lats. LAWD JESUS DAT ASS WAS PHAT! Can't tell if she was a tanned PAWG or a mixed chick. I ain't even checking for white chicks like that, but that body and then once I saw her face it was a wrap.

My body wants to smash all these chicks but my mind doesn't. It's either I give you my all or I don't give you anything, and I ain't tryna do that to these chicks mayne :sadbron:

Why can't I just not give a fukk and take all the p*ssy that's being thrown at me :ohlawd:

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
Being that one dude all the girls in your class ranging from meh to bad af trying to get your attention.

Being on no-fap ain't helping, I contemplated in class today if I could smash the 4 baddest chicks in my CS class on the low without any of them finding out.

Contemplating smashing an Indian chick with a meh face cause she got a phatty :sadcam:.

There's this milf in my class who sat right next to a brother earlier this week and she definitely want the D. :wow:

Asian chick in that same class wearing denim booty shorts (ass lookin' right in them shyts:whew:) keeps walking around me to get to her seat rubbing her ass and legs all up on me every time :francis:. Same chick looking at me throughout class and constantly flipping her hair.

Saw some thick ass looking chick :noah: right when I got on campus. I hurried the hell outta my car and walked fast as hell hoping to catch up to her. Caught up to her inside of the building while walking up a flight of stares, and once she saw me she gave me that look like she liked what she saw. My punk ass ain't even holla tho. I didn't really need to go up those flight of stairs anyway, so I walked around then proceeded to start going where I really needed to be. I see her sitting at a table in the hallway on the phone, still ain't holla :to:.

This chick works out too, was noticing them lats. LAWD JESUS DAT ASS WAS PHAT! Can't tell if she was a tanned PAWG or a mixed chick. I ain't even checking for white chicks like that, but that body and then once I saw her face it was a wrap.

My body wants to smash all these chicks but my mind doesn't. It's either I give you my all or I don't give you anything, and I ain't tryna do that to these chicks mayne :sadbron:

Why can't I just not give a fukk and take all the p*ssy that's being thrown at me :ohlawd:
200.gif

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Its not easy breh ... as Coli brehs we attract dimes like shyt attracts flies .... the only way to defeat dimes are with other dimes... just make sure that you have two to three dimes with you at all times and that should do it in repelling the stray dimes who try to get your attention ... and remember to keep them away from your mansion all dimes aren't house broken .. it's not an easy road that we walk :snoop:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you hoed out of every approach on these chicks you lusting over.

Don't blame it on the nofap nikka