The Struggles Of Being Good-Looking And On No-Fap

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Being that one dude all the girls in your class ranging from meh to bad af trying to get your attention.

Being on no-fap ain't helping, I contemplated in class today if I could smash the 4 baddest chicks in my CS class on the low without any of them finding out.

Contemplating smashing an Indian chick with a meh face cause she got a phatty :sadcam:.

There's this milf in my class who sat right next to a brother earlier this week and she definitely want the D. :wow:

Asian chick in that same class wearing denim booty shorts (ass lookin' right in them shyts:whew:) keeps walking around me to get to her seat rubbing her ass and legs all up on me every time :francis:. Same chick looking at me throughout class and constantly flipping her hair.

Saw some thick ass looking chick :noah: right when I got on campus. I hurried the hell outta my car and walked fast as hell hoping to catch up to her. Caught up to her inside of the building while walking up a flight of stares, and once she saw me she gave me that look like she liked what she saw. My punk ass ain't even holla tho. I didn't really need to go up those flight of stairs anyway, so I walked around then proceeded to start going where I really needed to be. I see her sitting at a table in the hallway on the phone, still ain't holla :to:.

This chick works out too, was noticing them lats. LAWD JESUS DAT ASS WAS PHAT! Can't tell if she was a tanned PAWG or a mixed chick. I ain't even checking for white chicks like that, but that body and then once I saw her face it was a wrap.

My body wants to smash all these chicks but my mind doesn't. It's either I give you my all or I don't give you anything, and I ain't tryna do that to these chicks mayne :sadbron:

Why can't I just not give a fukk and take all the p*ssy that's being thrown at me :ohlawd:
Bruh, me and you have must have the same life...

I know I could get with all these fine women and my body wants to do it, but I just think of all the effort it would take and just say nah.

shyt sucks b

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yea I was on something when I made this thread. :francis:

My focus wasn't bragging tho, just the struggle of not trying to stick my penis into every at least decent chick that's throwing the p*ssy at ya.

And doing nofap makes you want to pounce on women :dead: