"The Suh rises in the east" Official Miami Dolphins Season Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I dont like this injury to Parker at all.

Julio Jones' foot injury kept lingering for the first 2 years

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What's the deal with Lamar Miller? if he aint getting burn send him over here to Dallas
Na send him to the Jets. I wouldn't mind rockin a jersey of an alumni from my high school:obama:

Anyway 2015 final standings looking like

1)New York- 10-6
2)Miami- 9-7
3)Buffalo- 7-9
4)New England- 5-11:blessed::youngsabo:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
What's the deal with Lamar Miller? if he aint getting burn send him over here to Dallas

:whoa: hes the starter, no one established behind him. if the guard play can level out i think Lamar can do 5.5 ypc this year. he looks huge compared to his U days and hasnt lost any speed. they like Ayaji out of Boise but hes a kid with injury risks that cant really be depended on

i hate that Parker is down, wanted him to get a full camp in. but were loaded @ WR and he should still be able to contribute in the first month heavily

im still hearing were after Evan Mathis, him and Chip just arent getting along he'd like to be traded. would def give up next years 3rd for him, i like the potential of Turner and Douglas but Mathis has been the best G in the game for 3+ years now

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
i dont think the Parker thing will recur, Louisville's surgery didnt take, thats why the screw had to be replaced. if that was done by a pro team last year he probably would have been fine

apparently Walt Aikens had a good mini-camp, hes a guy id like to see get some time @ FS. Delmas isnt reliable with his muliple knee injuries, its time to look at the future of that position. im liking the combo of vets and youngins at corner competing for jobs. only Grimes as the #1 and McCain in the slot is confirmed. Bowman will be on Taylor's ass for the #2 job, and you still got Will Davis and Bobby McCain among others

Brice McCain was the 4th rated slot corner last year, that was a nice lowkey signing. terrible early in his career on the perimeter, then found a niche in the slot

hoping Jordan Phillips wins the starting DT job, but hes gonna play heavily either way. hopefully Ant Johnson takes a leap and we can rotate 4 guys in there, id like to see an end step and give us 4 there too. Shelby is good, im thinking Terrance Fede could be that other guy

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You're holding on to the ball too long qb is going to DIE vs the Jets d-line and that secondary blanketing your receivers. :jawalrus:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You're holding on to the ball too long qb is going to DIE vs the Jets d-line and that secondary blanketing your receivers. :jawalrus:
Our D-line got something for you too.