"The Suh rises in the east" Official Miami Dolphins Season Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Jordan Philips looked pretty good out there.
A lot of analyst were saying we reached for him. They said the same when we took Juwan James at 16 but it looks now that Hickey knew what the fukk he was doing all along :jawalrus:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
A lot of analyst were saying we reached for him. They said the same when we took Juwan James at 16 but it looks now that Hickey knew what the fukk he was doing all along :jawalrus:
This team might make some noise. Only problem out there were injuries. 2 of our linebackers had hurt their ankles(Chris McCain and someone else). And then Brandon Albert and Park didn't play. But overall, if this team can get healthy, than who knows? O-Line was solid.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
OL held ground, but the Bears dont exactly have a great front. will wait for bigger sample size

just need to get thru this w/o any injuries, and see what we have @ G/2nd team LB and some of the younger guys like Phillips, Aikens, Taylor etc

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to make the playoffs. Don't know what else to say

LB and OL worry me but we gotta get it done.

If Tannehill plays like he did the second half of the season we should be in. Our schedule don't look that tough

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Jarvis Landry looks like he's about to have one beast of a season.

I'm loving the debph at WR. You guys knwo ive always been a big fan of Rishard Matthews. Dude is like a slightly smaller version of B.Marsh if you ask me. Kenny Stills roasted all the DBs that lined up against him the other day. Greg Jennings is a veterean and will hold it down. We aint even talk about the Devante Parker yet.
If the lines plays well and Tannehill can show improvement again on that deep ball :ohlawd:

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I hear Tannehill was looking good out there. Hope the OL can stay healthy to keep him upright to do his work.
Meanwhile word is we're out of the Mathis Sweepstake. I was really hoping we'd make the call :mjcry:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Mathis is stuck on what he would have gotten with PHI, thats just not realistic. no one is giving him 11 over 2, hes gonna get 7-8 at best and most of that will have to slide into next years number due to everyones cap being so close

1's playing really well, another good opening drive for Tanny and the D continues to hold to field goals. so far so good

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Mathis is stuck on what he would have gotten with PHI, thats just not realistic. no one is giving him 11 over 2, hes gonna get 7-8 at best and most of that will have to slide into next years number due to everyones cap being so close

1's playing really well, another good opening drive for Tanny and the D continues to hold to field goals. so far so good
He's probably waiting for the 3rd pre Season games to be over and see who gets hurt prompting their team to fork over the $$$$.

What im afraid of is there are teams out there that are in desperate need of OL.

I live in Atlanta and they need OL help badly. If the Dolphins truely expose their OL in the 3rd preseason game next saturday the Falcons just might press the panic button and give Mathis the $12M over 2 years he's asking for. Granted their cap situation is ugly with Julio Jones' contract coming up but they just might panic and do it for real

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we stay moderately healthy...11-5, Joey P gonna fukk up a few games as he's done just the other day and last season but the D line and slight improvement of Tanny gonna save his ass..11-5, we going to the AFC championship game where we lose....last part was me being optimistic