The thing that gets to me about last night

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
The most offensive part of this shyt is, you KNOW, these muthafukkas KNOW. They serving the audience some weak shyt. You can hear it in the commentary, you can see it in the wrestlers performances.

Last night was really some nut ass shyt, cuz I would put my head on chopping block that every wrestler in the back was disgusted at what they gave the people. The whole show top to bottom was lifeless.

When I listen to people on Podcast, Shoots etc. it seems like everyone except Vince knows that the product is fukking terrible. Listen to any wrestler on Sam Roberts Podcast, or listen to Austin swerve his candidness on his Podcast. You can just feel that they know that shyt isn't right.

Last night was seriously one of those nights where I asked myself, why do I even bother watching this shyt.

Not even because of Sheamus winning the title. fukking Yuck. Not even because of Roman being forced on us. Not even forced in a covert way, just fukk you, we don't care what you like.

The craziest shyt is... All these muthafukkas know its trash. Sheamus knew as he held the belt "I shouldn't have this shyt." Triple H knew when his music hit "this is stupid". Undertaker knew "damn we need to be giving these new guys a rub". They know this shyt is garbage I refuse to believe they don't.

This prolly didn't need a thread lol. But whatever, if it sinks, it sinks *ivan drago voice*

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Yes, they are self aware of the product they are giving. That's the weirdest shyt ever.

When Ambrose won his tournament match last Monday and he cut that promo about how if he won the title there will be no more 20 minute promos, less talk more action, etc., it was like saying "we know what you allegedly want, but we're not gonna give it to you cause we know better and this kind of offering has kept us alive all this time"

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yes, they are self aware of the product they are giving. That's the weirdest shyt ever.

And they're aware that the ratings are shyt too, it's crazy :mindblown: Imagine if the NFL ratings started dropping, you best believe they're gonna do something about it.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The most offensive part of this shyt is, you KNOW, these muthafukkas KNOW. They serving the audience some weak shyt. You can hear it in the commentary, you can see it in the wrestlers performances.

Last night was really some nut ass shyt, cuz I would put my head on chopping block that every wrestler in the back was disgusted at what they gave the people. The whole show top to bottom was lifeless.

When I listen to people on Podcast, Shoots etc. it seems like everyone except Vince knows that the product is fukking terrible. Listen to any wrestler on Sam Roberts Podcast, or listen to Austin swerve his candidness on his Podcast. You can just feel that they know that shyt isn't right.

Last night was seriously one of those nights where I asked myself, why do I even bother watching this shyt.

Not even because of Sheamus winning the title. fukking Yuck. Not even because of Roman being forced on us. Not even forced in a covert way, just fukk you, we don't care what you like.

The craziest shyt is... All these muthafukkas know its trash. Sheamus knew as he held the belt "I shouldn't have this shyt." Triple H knew when his music hit "this is stupid". Undertaker knew "damn we need to be giving these new guys a rub". They know this shyt is garbage I refuse to believe they don't.

This prolly didn't need a thread lol. But whatever, if it sinks, it sinks *ivan drago voice*

Do they know what they are doing is counter productive and horrible? Two words: Daniel Bryan. They KNOW the things that happened with him in 2014 was NEXT LEVEL. When fans rebelled against the Royal Rumble, they got their wigs twisted on real quick and starting getting shyt straightened up. They heard those WE WANT DIVAS chants during Cena vs Blandy #500 and they opened the next Raw with Daniel Bryan even though he lost in the opening match and Batista won the event.

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
I feel the same way. I often wonder how the talent really feels. I wonder if Vince even gives a damn anymore. Your ratings are down, your product is shyt, but as long as we're still buying, attending shows, getting the network, the shareholders, who don't give a damn about wrestling, are satisfied for the moment.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

agree with this post 100%, especially the bolded.

but here's the thing, Vince himself knows it's garbage too. Didn't he pretty much admit it on the Austin podcast last year when he said they "coast"?

They're stuck between trying to bring in Network subs by bringing back stars like Undertaker or Sting and just throwing them in random crappy lifeless feuds, trying to appeal to corporations, and in general just being lifeless.

And how do you have talent like Sasha Banks etc and they can't even get a second on the show...a sh*tty show at that. I mean at least have her do commentary during the Divas match.

Combine this with Network issues, and they're playing with fire.

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Do they know what they are doing is counter productive and horrible? Two words: Daniel Bryan. They KNOW the things that happened with him in 2014 was NEXT LEVEL. When fans rebelled against the Royal Rumble, they got their wigs twisted on real quick and starting getting shyt straightened up. They heard those WE WANT DIVAS chants during Cena vs Blandy #500 and they opened the next Raw with Daniel Bryan even though he lost in the opening match and Batista won the event.

I hear Daniel is cleared its just Vince won't bring him back.

This another point to prove that they know what they're doing is shytty. Its obvious Vince is not keeping him off because he cares about Daniel health.

Daniel is kept off because Vince stubborn old ass knows he will outshine roman in every way and the fans won't let Bryan be nothing less than the champion. But Vince old ass has some stubborn vision and it has to be played out weather we like it or not.

If Vince ran the nba he would be over lebron nuts. He would try his hardest not to have curry reach the same popularity as lebron.

In reality NBA NFL and MLB loves more stars. For some odd reason no one can ammount to nothing but one person in the wwe. And that's killing the business and everyone knows it.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
bro EVERY single person ever involved with the company won't have an excuse to conceal things anymore. no more jobs or relationships to protect.

the vulgarity :ohlawd:
what ziggler might have to say. what BNB might have to say. what the shield guys might have to say or what more bryan might have to say. we already heard what punk had to say, and we've seen RVD respond to a fan when asked to come back "are the same people writing for them?"