The thing that gets to me about last night

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I hear Daniel is cleared its just Vince won't bring him back.

This another point to prove that they know what they're doing is shytty. Its obvious Vince is not keeping him off because he cares about Daniel health.

Daniel is kept off because Vince stubborn old ass knows he will outshine roman in every way and the fans won't let Bryan be nothing less than the champion. But Vince old ass has some stubborn vision and it has to be played out weather we like it or not.

If Vince ran the nba he would be over lebron nuts. He would try his hardest not to have curry reach the same popularity as lebron.

In reality NBA NFL and MLB loves more stars. For some odd reason no one can ammount to nothing but one person in the wwe. And that's killing the business and everyone knows it.
been the issue for years. the real goal of the last 2 years has been kill all of bryan's heat until the crowd gives up on him no matter how much damage it does so that they can justify pushing someone else. same way they would sabotage everyone not named cena to try keeping him over

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If Vince ran the nba he would be over lebron nuts. He would try his hardest not to have curry reach the same popularity as lebron.

In reality NBA NFL and MLB loves more stars. For some odd reason no one can ammount to nothing but one person in the wwe. And that's killing the business and everyone knows it.
Vince would cut 2 Centers and a PF, and sign 3 extra PGs to just foul Curry every play to keep him from making spectacular plays :mjlol:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Vince would cut 2 Centers and a PF, and sign 3 extra PGs to just foul Curry every play to keep him from making spectacular plays :mjlol:
dude would go after the spurs and warriors like roger goodell did the saints, slandering them and trying to suspend the whole team and coaching staffs to try keeping them from winning

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
been the issue for years. the real goal of the last 2 years has been kill all of bryan's heat until the crowd gives up on him no matter how much damage it does so that they can justify pushing someone else. same way they would sabotage everyone not named cena to try keeping him over

The thing is cena does put in numbers, owns the crowd and puts out amazing promos, and also has five star matches.
I cant understand why they protect him so much and never help out others, doesn't mean its the right decision for business tho.

However I can't understand how they have a fresh crop of wrestlers, who are all over in some way, be put down just for another guy in the group.

Nobody can deny the fact roman gets reactions and has some importance. But to book him cena tier when his promos are shyt, and when his matches can be boring at times, is just insulting.

And wwe is so god damn stupid, they don't even book the guy who they want over right.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The thing is cena does put in numbers, owns the crowd and puts out amazing promos, and also has five star matches.
I cant understand why they protect him so much and never help out others, doesn't mean its the right decision for business tho.

However I can't understand how they have a fresh crop of wrestlers, who are all over in some way, be put down just for another guy in the group.

Nobody can deny the fact roman gets reactions and has some importance. But to book him cena tier when his promos are shyt, and when his matches can be boring at times, is just insulting.

And wwe is so god damn stupid, they don't even book the guy who they want over right.
those "amazing" cena promos are either him burying his opponent, pandering to a crowd, or recapping the night. his matches are just spam finishers or indy moves. he has gotten go away heat dating as far back as 2006. he's built like a brick house who gets billed as a heroic underdog and they're trying to do the same for rome now

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
those "amazing" cena promos are either him burying his opponent, pandering to a crowd, or recapping the night. his matches are just spam finishers or indy moves. he has gotten go away heat dating as far back as 2006. he's built like a brick house who gets billed as a heroic underdog and they're trying to do the same for rome now
Sound like a cena hater.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sound like a cena hater.
and you sound like a stan. he's been the same bland white meat face since 2005-06, changed in no way, evolved in no way, and killed the heat of every single person he's feuded with, thus killing interest in the product. a blindfolded stuck in an unlit basement stevie wonder can see that

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He deserves to be hated if he ain't good and putting no one over while being proclaimed as the greatest WWE champion ever.

DocZulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Da King man, don't be so flippant. You sound as if you lack empathy.

On my end, ya'll know that I no longer watch.

But that doesn't meant that I don't miss good wrestling. I keep coming back to TSC hoping for a better day, but ya'll affirm my decision to step back from WWE.

But I give dap to ya'll in the struggle.

The problem, though, is that it kills our love and devotion to wrestling when the WWE offers stale and hackneyed products.

They have ideas that they impose upon their audience, and because we don't have viable options, most of us are compelled to watch their programs.

WWE is no longer a wrestling show, nor is it the sports entertainment of the early 2000's.

It is a marketing campaign.

They try not to offer competitions, and instead, they push brands of ideas. And they won't push anything new because new things undermine proven brands.

You'll get a youth movement in about 7 years. By then the veterans will only show up at Wrestlemania.

And today's young wrestlers will be 7 years older...and they'll be on top. 7 years too late.

sheamus-beaker-.jpg

then stop watching

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

But that doesn't meant that I don't miss good wrestling. I keep coming back to TSC hoping for a better day, but ya'll affirm my decision to step back from WWE.

The problem, though, is that it kills our love and devotion to wrestling when the WWE offers stale and hackneyed products.

They have ideas that they impose upon their audience, and because we don't have viable options, most of us are compelled to watch their programs.

WWE is no longer a wrestling show, nor is it the sports entertainment of the early 2000's.

They try not to offer competitions, and instead, they push brands of ideas. And they won't push anything new because new things undermine proven brands.

You'll get a youth movement in about 7 years. By then the veterans will only show up at Wrestlemania.

And today's young wrestlers will be 7 years older...and they'll be on top. 7 years too late.

sheamus-beaker-.jpg
you read my mind fam. :to: +10 for speaking a sad truth

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
and you sound like a stan. he's been the same bland white meat face since 2005-06, changed in no way, evolved in no way, and killed the heat of every single person he's feuded with, thus killing interest in the product. a blindfolded stuck in an unlit basement stevie wonder can see that
His same bland character and not putting over people has nothing to do with how great he is in the ring or on the mic tho.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

sheamus-beaker-.jpg

Ultimately the consumer votes with the wallet. Stop watching, talking about, giving them any attention and move on to something else like MMA like many wrasslin fans have. Then when the RAW and PPV's are in empty arenas they will have no choice but to change their ways

It's just the reality