The TLR Peace and Positivity Thread- Appreciate Each Other (update daily)

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I been sensing a lot of tension in here lately. I think we all just need to take a second and remember that at the end of the day, we are all people. We all deserve respect. I'm glad to be a part of this community. It is a new community, reminiscent of the Great Migration of the early twentieth century. We are creating community in a new location; this shyt is just digital. :wow:

That being said-----

Come in here and tag a poster who you want to acknowledge as being a good poster, someone who has given you good advice, or your favorite moment on the coli.

Let's write our own community history in this thread by sharing our stories.

I'll go first. I want to appreciate @Geoffrey_Chaucer . He really offered me some sound life advice when i was in a time of need, and I thank you for that. :mjcry:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
@kp404 I appreciate your always amazing insight and words of wisdom. :hug:

@Elle Driver I appreciate your intellect and drive in all the great things you do

And all the brehs and brehettes out there that are my brothers and sisters and I fukk with you, you know who you are :nassalute:

Tapp

All Star
Daps
I love the coli :blessed:

a place where i can associate with other 20 cert having, 15 wife loven, billionaire brehs

real talk though, this is easily my all time favorite website.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok on some real shyt I didn't know where to post this but

There was a user here who said he was like 20-ish and had Asperger's all his life that fukked with his social skills. I think he had a Shin-chan avi. In the thread he'd resolved to start getting serious about putting in the work toward getting his money up and getting in shape out because he wanted to get a girlfriend. :to:

On everything that shyt hit me outta nowhere last Saturday at work and nh hit me right in the feels that morning. I don't even know why I thought of it....I don't even remember dude's screen name. Probably wasn't even a regular poster, just a lurker. But on everything I prayed hard for him that morning. And I'm gonna do it again after I'm done typing this post. IDK why but that post moved me and if you reading this, I sincerely hope you find what you looking for bro. I wish I could do more. I'd endure 100 rejections if it meant that dude could find a gf that loves him. shout out to you man. best of luck