The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That animation looks rough. The manga looks smoother than that.
Smooth doesnt = good animation

Look at any of the shyt studio trigger has done (gurren lagaan, kill la kill, witch academia, promare) none of that shyt is smooth by industry standards but it easily has more style than the vast majority of studios who make all their shyt look the same

I cant even think of a "technically" perfect anime that I liked

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Fam...right back into it. When do we usually get a month long break because this felt like a closer for sure. Random chapter thoughts:
- I like the little reminder about Baam's technique copying ability being put to use mid-fight.

- The Rak looking character from Dowon's old team is still alive...I want to learn about Rak's race and some of the signs it has a bigger significance (I can't remember where he was but there was a statue that looked like him).

- Speaking of the old team, another traitor Khun. The commander is a combo too, Bidau and Koon traits in one character? That's a scary thought.

- Every time Madarako's been involved in a plot, I've assumed a betrayal is coming. I still can't shake that skepticism about the dude.

- I wonder what (if any) unexpected familiar faces will pop up to heed Baam's call.

- That "I'm fighting in a week, show up if you want" is probably the best bit of leadership I've seen outta Baam so far.

- Baragav has stayed in the cut without doing much significant for a long time. Dude has a crazy base skillset and dope design, I'm hoping he gets a show out moment.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
playing catchup after letting chapters build.

459: White vs Kallavan! :mjlit:

and with all the world building, it was easy to forget it's been forever since Bam, Koon and Rak actually fought as a unit

I huess it's only natural Hatsu follows White. No good can come of it though

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if they'll ever get back to Hockney getting the last piece of the painting and Baam and Rachel getting the last(?) piece of the Thorn.