The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So Baam is now a new heart?
Is the "new boss" another Zahard child? How many abandoned kids does he have?
Are we getting a 4-way fight?
I gotta wait another week? :mjcry:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess Gustang decided the 10 needed to die after whatever happened to Enne Zahard. We're inching closer to that backstory. Meeting Enne and the personality in 13-months needle (it's supposed to be crazy) is one of the moments I've been looking forward to (since the Floor of Death).

I've gotta go back, but didn't that "New Boss" meet up with Cha and Dowon at some point in the past. I think it came up near the end of the Wall of Peace Arc.

I'm also curious Kirin's whole plan. The Revolutionaries want to replace the Family Heads. So it seems like they'd line up perfectly with the Slayer Candidates as potential future opponents. I mention that, because the Family Heads just seem so OP compared to the Slayers and even Kirin.

I kinda forgot about Enkidu possessing Goruro. I assume Tiara can hold her own, otherwise this wouldn't be battle of Tiara "part one." But I'm more curious about any information he might drop than the fight itself.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I may have to read that again. But are we now theorizing that Bellerir is a Lost Prince of Zahard? I'm not seeing it.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Enkidu's powers are broken as hell. Only a Pioneer can kill him, and he can deliver death to anyone else that "they deserve." Tiara technically wasn't a princess of Zahard, but only because she turned it down. Considering how much trouble she gave Yuri, Enkidu is an absolute MONSTER! He's a threat to everyone in that game, and working for the Rachel-Bellerir faction to boot...not good.

Hopefully, we've got a lore dump coming. If anyone has the means to revive Baam and Khun, it's Gustang. The sweetfish powers remind me of Gustang's flames a bit.

All of this seems like it's going too easily to plan for Gustang's group. Traumerei has been tooled throughout the arc. I hope his clapback is heavy.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana