The Tower of God Thread... Who Else Is Reading This?

DA_LURKA

I post so the Lurkas don't have to...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
I knew it... Ain't no way Enkidu could know about V... It's why he insisted on going with Gustsng...

Traumerei killed Amuez...

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Finally caught up. Art is still fire but Pacing of this is so bad. Everything drags. All these half ass games that just delay the actual plot. +600 chapters in and we still haven’t seen half of the 10 families head. Feel like we’ve literally seen every member of the lo po bia and bidau families.
Bad pacing made me bush this :wow:

This man keeps dumping a million characters and backstories in every arc, just reading the thread sounds like an entirely different story and I don't recognize or care about any of these names like that

Substories shouldn't be this OD imo

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Finally caught up. Art is still fire but Pacing of this is so bad. Everything drags. All these half ass games that just delay the actual plot. +600 chapters in and we still haven’t seen half of the 10 families head. Feel like we’ve literally seen every member of the lo po bia and bidau families.
Like I said before about this shyt.. i don’t give a fukk about a backstory .. this ninja that writes this manwa has never taken a straight road in his fukkin life… nothing but fukkin substories or some dumb shyt.. no fukkin point A to B.. gotta go sideways, upside down, inside out, left, right… like come the fukk on breh.. GET TO THE FUKKIN POINT.. this why you gotta bush this shyt for months at a time and come back to check this shyt.. only to find out..YOU MISSED NOTHING

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Oh you think K.Dot and Toronto are the main event. Nah. Here we are brehs. It's

captain-america-civil-war.jpg

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Oh you think K.Dot and Toronto are the main event. Nah. Here we are brehs. It's

captain-america-civil-war.jpg
nah breh.. this aint it... kdot and bbl drizzy went straight to it.... there is nothing on Gods green earth that will show you that this muhfukka wont drag this shyt till 2026... don't forget the story within a story within a story...within a story...within another fukkin story this muhfukka going have to tell... only for Bam to get another power up....to fight

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

DA_LURKA

I post so the Lurkas don't have to...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
:damn: FIGHT BACK!!!