The truth about men who devote their lives and minds to the manosphere/redpill ideology and it's “motivational” speakers...

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Ok. I shall begin.

The only kind of man that walks down that path is socially awkward and struggles to find themselves and their purpose in society, particularly in regards to being a “man” which is the driving force behind their mental degradation, largely due to their issues (physically/looks, emotionally, socially, dating struggles, etc, etc).

So they believe in these ideologies and the so-called “motivational” speakers who peddle them as confidence boosters because they are losers who need guidance on how to be/find themselves because they lack natural ability.

These frustrated socially awkward men have convinced themselves that they're the “real men” of society while they despise men such as myself who aren't socially awkward misfits, who aren't struggling emotionally, who aren't struggling in attracting women naturally without the need of “game/tips” from gurus, and aren't struggling with knowing who they and what their place is in society.

Not only do these men despise, lash out at women, and blame them for their problems, but they're also jealous and resent men like me and blame us for their social ills because in their eyes we have it easier than they do. They notice we don't struggle nor have extreme doubts as they do in knowing who and what we are in society, our families/households, we know our place, and we're satisfied, living life with not an ounce of worry in the world, we don't need a damn movement for reassurance because we've been sure about ourselves since day 1 and because of that, we're just as much of a problem in their eyes as the women.

I'm blessed and grateful to not have been born a socially awkward man who doubts who and what he is to this world/society and to the people that depend on him.

That is all ✌🏾.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Ok. I shall begin.

The only kind of man that walks down that path is socially awkward and struggles to find themselves and their purpose in society, particularly in regards to being a “man” which is the driving force behind their mental degradation, largely due to their issues (physically/looks, emotionally, socially, dating struggles, etc, etc).

So they believe in these ideologies and the so-called “motivational” speakers who peddle them as confidence boosters because they are losers who need guidance on how to be/find themselves because they lack natural ability.

These frustrated socially awkward men have convinced themselves that they're the “real men” of society while they despise men such as myself who aren't socially awkward misfits, who aren't struggling emotionally, who aren't struggling in attracting women naturally without the need of “game/tips” from gurus, and aren't struggling with knowing who they and what their place is in society.

Not only do these men despise, lash out at women, and blame them for their problems, but they're also jealous and resent men like me and blame us for their social ills because in their eyes we have it easier than they do. They notice we don't struggle nor have extreme doubts as they do in knowing who and what we are in society, our families/households, we know our place, and we're satisfied, living life with not an ounce of worry in the world, we don't need a damn movement to reassure ourselves because we've been sure about ourselves since day 1 and because of that, we're just as much of a problem in their eyes as the women.

I'm blessed and grateful to not have been born a socially awkward man who doubts who and what he is to this world/society and to the people that depend on him.

That is all ✌🏾.
congratulations. you’ve successfully fit into the paradigm of reckless, degenerate, fickle, clout chasing gen z normies who accept your behavior and have ushered you as one of theirs
:leon::salute:

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
TL;DR they’re sociopathic dikk sucking fakkits with a superiority complex with anti-social personality disorders and arguable hate other men just as much as they hate women. Men have issues no shyt, a bytch not talking to you or getting in them guts is not one of them.

Life would be better if they just committed that or accepted the fact nothing would please them except another man.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Meh… Being red pill doesn’t mean that you hate women. Being red pill is accepting women for who/what they are. Black men in particular have this weird obsession with accusing other black men of being gay when they don’t worship the ground women walk on.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Kinda what I thought. Socially awkward men just use this topic to socially elevate themselves above everyone else.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
200w.gif

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Another pretentious wannabe big bro thread & and as usual it’s coming from someone with 10k+ forum posts writing paragraphs about nikkas being weird lol.

I don’t like the redpill stuff but the keyboard gentleman schtick y’all put on here is beyond tired.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
The lost often seek guidance from the unscrupulous. "Always a buck to be had in that" said the preacher as he passed the plate.

Circle of life and all that but knowledge of Self is at an all time low for most people not to mention the pressure to be perfect is at full spin along with ridiculously inflated expectations. Coming up as jit in this modern digital world must be hell because we only competed against folks in our streets. This lot have to take on the world in order to be heard in the quest for validation which seems to be the drug of choice for the modern generation.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps