The truth about men who devote their lives and minds to the manosphere/redpill ideology and it's “motivational” speakers...

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
OP

...after months of underlying feelings of love and tension.

So I and my best friend have been friends for about a year and during our friendship, there's always been some (good) tension and feelings of love. We both “secretly” fell in love with each other but never pursued a relationship because her code was she didn't think best friends should date BUT all that changed months ago...

Months ago, she had a boyfriend that undeniably jealous of me due to the fact every day she spent more time with me and gave me the most attention. They broke up for other reasons but I believe a part of it was because of me. I'd go into more detail but I don't want this to be too long.

Fast forward to today, this afternoon she asked me to be her BOYFRIEND and I gladly accepted and now as I type this we're sending flirty texts to each other but...

MY QUESTION IS how do I transition from being her BEST FRIEND to now being her BOYFRIEND cause ya know cause I wanna call her the usual “babe, bae, boo” type of shyt without sounding all awkward and shyt cause we used to call each other best friend every time we spoke or text and now it's different.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The lost often seek guidance from the unscrupulous. "Always a buck to be had in that" said the preacher as he passed the plate.

Circle of life and all that but knowledge of Self is at an all time low for most people not to mention the pressure to be perfect is at full spin along with ridiculously inflated expectations. Coming up as jit in this modern digital world must be hell because we only competed against folks in our streets. This lot have to take on the world in order to be heard in the quest for validation which seems to be the drug of choice for the modern generation.

Is it a quest validation or acceptance?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

First reply kill

Wouldn’t have happened if he listened to his OGs and if no OGs looked at some red pill content. Low key it took me going to Europe to realize I had been doing it wrong all of those years.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Is it a quest validation or acceptance?

Man, this is a huge question because it really gets to the heart of the human condition. As I said elsewhere its all about the fake/masked lives people live and the net took it and amped it a billion with its image building. People fundamentally don't like themselves in the current generation and loads of them are lost, angry and stressed looking for someone to blame for the state of their nervous system and mental perspective.

The solution is to gain knowledge of Self because nobody will accept you until you do yourself. Flaws and all. In many ways its the manifestation of collective ignorance as there are so many fatherless men out there that take their cues from the net, entertainment and manufactured images they then fail at emulating because they aren't real or authentic.

Back when we all knew this because the Game was different for 80s kids as we had smaller worlds and could quickly establish dominance in our environment and those that didn't looked and learned to get in where they could fit in. That and in the flesh role models laying down the cues and clues on how to move. Now that aspect is almost nil as everyone wants to be a digital celeb living a life of edited perfection that doesn't really exist.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Another pretentious wannabe big bro thread & and as usual it’s coming from someone with 10k+ forum posts writing paragraphs about nikkas being weird lol.

I don’t like the redpill stuff but the keyboard gentleman schtick y’all put on here is beyond tired.
First of all I'm not looking to be your “big bro” or anybody else's, I've stated before how most of you on here are not the kind of people I would deal with IRL (offline) I wouldn't shake your hand, I wouldn't head nod, I wouldn't look your direction if I walked passed you, I'd act like you don't exist, because you and me are heading down two different directions, me going down a path of everlasting sunshine and positivity while you head down a path of dark clouds and negativity.

See I know YOU, not personally but I know who you are and what you're all about, I've seen your threads, your comment/replies, the attitude you display each and everyday is an indication of your character, the character of a person I have no interest in affiliating with, so don't get besides yourself thinking that I care about you because I don't, I don't care if you died today, tomorrow, next week, next month shyt I don't give a damn about you or your wellbeing because your nobody to me and not worthy of me giving a damn about.

Now tell me is this a game of shtick from a man who just kept it real with you? I'm pretty sure what I just said clarifies any preconceived assumption and issue you have with this thread's intentions.

Last edited:

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
First of all I'm not looking to be your “big bro” or anybody else's, I've stated before how most of you on here are not the kind of people I would deal with IRL (offline) I wouldn't shake your hand, I wouldn't head nod, I wouldn't look your direction if I walked passed you, I'd act like you don't exist, because you and me are heading down two different directions, me going down a path of everlasting sunshine and positivity while you head down a path of dark clouds and negativity.

See I know YOU, not personally but I know who you are and what you're all about, I've seen your threads, your comment/replies, the attitude you display each and everyday is an indication of your character, the character of a person I have no interest in affiliating with, so don't get besides yourself thinking that I care about you because I don't, I don't care if you died today, tomorrow, next week, next month shyt I don't give a damn about you or your wellbeing because your nobody to me.

Now tell me is this a game of shtick from a man who just kept it real with you? I'm pretty sure what I just said clarifies any preconceived assumption and issue you have with this thread's intentions.

Gay

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, this is a huge question because it really gets to the heart of the human condition. As I said elsewhere its all about the fake/masked lives people live and the net took it and amped it a billion with its image building. People fundamentally don't like themselves in the current generation and loads of them are lost, angry and stressed looking for someone to blame for the state of their nervous system and mental perspective.

The solution is to gain knowledge of Self because nobody will accept you until you do yourself. Flaws and all. In many ways its the manifestation of collective ignorance as there are so many fatherless men out there that take their cues from the net, entertainment and manufactured images they then fail at emulating because they aren't real or authentic.

Back when we all knew this because the Game was different for 80s kids as we had smaller worlds and could quickly establish dominance in our environment and those that didn't looked and learned to get in where they could fit in. That and in the flesh role models laying down the cues and clues on how to move. Now that aspect is almost nil as everyone wants to be a digital celeb living a life of edited perfection that doesn't really exist.

Do you believe that social media helped to damage the development of the frontal lobe with this current generation? I ask this because a lot believe that the previous generations didn't have to deal with the same things the current one is dealing with..

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
The internet got everyone thinking they can lane swerve without consequences, but in real life lane swerving just leads to accidents, injuries and deaths.

Both men and women. Every nikka on the internet got haters and shyt on broke nikkas, but the numbers don’t add up. Every chick a dime in their bedroom mirror and social media when taking 1000 pics to get the one that hits just right, but then they have to go outside and dudes aren’t really checking for them like that.

Stay in your lane and you’ll be fine.

Last edited:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Any man can have a point in their life where they are vulnerable to this type of stuff. If it ain't red pill it's hustle culture, people lying about fitness, pretend health gurus etc. That's who they target.