The Twins Amber caught Wiz having a threesome with

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Wiz lost. Thought this was about these Twins...

collins-twins-87.jpeg

CollinsTwins6.jpg

9909077_orig.jpg

CollinsTwins3.jpg

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
They ain't all that if a car I say Suzuki Civic/ I make a movie wit 'em just to get my point across/ Dogs hand cuffing god dam join the force.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want twins as much as the next guy but 2 of these thots does not equal Amber and its not even close. Muthafukka traded a Used BMW
for a Moped and a bike helmet.

Literally what's so special about Amber banging body but what else? You see chicks from the neck down on that level fairly often (bought or natural)

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
Literally what's so special about Amber banging body but what else? You see chicks from the neck down on that level fairly often (bought or natural)

thats all it is though is the body, compared to those two, she has a better body then both of them combined

4 sets a t*ts and 2 asses doesnt equal Amber's body

Thats just it breh, im not a huge fan of her, i always thought she was gassed up but him going after those two instead of her is :dahell:

There is a fukking million girls better then her, but when you got door A with Amber and door b with twins, im going with her off the fact her body is so much more better then them

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats all it is though is the body, compared to those two, she has a better body then both of them combined

4 sets a t*ts and 2 asses doesnt equal Amber's body

Thats just it breh, im not a huge fan of her, i always thought she was gassed up but him going after those two instead of her is :dahell:

There is a fukking million girls better then her, but when you got door A with Amber and door b with twins, im going with her off the fact her body is so much more better then them

I'm not knocking it or anything but I must just be missing it but I don't know why this chick is popular...the Internet and industry is full of chicks like this...am I the only one who is more so concerned with what the hell type of Family is going to suck dikk after each other.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
I'm not knocking it or anything but I must just be missing it but I don't know why this chick is popular...the Internet and industry is full of chicks like this...am I the only one who is more so concerned with what the hell type of Family is going to suck dikk after each other.

Because thats how the industry works. This is why power couples work. You are famous and you find that spouse that completes that "image" and you create a brand. With this brand, people start believing this is what "perfection" looks like and they follow it like sheep.
You are right the internet is full of them, but those relationships are dime a dozen to complete that image. She gained a name once she hustled Ye, once she was branded as wife, it took off from there.

Breh, no one cares about that part of the story except the few, they care about the other family dynamic, Amber and Wiz. Only a few will be like, wait a minute :patrice: