The Twins Amber caught Wiz having a threesome with

Daps
They dont look Eurocentric enough for these clowns, plus no hair hats and fake asses. Yuck......eww

Quoted for Truth.

If they were dark skinned West African twins they really would have been :scust:

Ironically this is the reason why I don't believe Wiz was even with these twins...they don't have that exotic/mixed race look that Black men love so much.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Quoted for Truth.

If they were dark skinned West African twins they really would have been :scust:

Ironically this is the reason why I don't believe Wiz was even with these twins...they don't have that exotic/mixed race look that Black men love so much.

:mjcry:

Superstar
Daps

i know this will sound crazy, but i think it is the lightly dyed hair that makes them look blacker :snoop:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Still confused by this thread. I know beauty is subjective but the fact nikkas making the :scust:face at these broads has me truly baffled. Am I being trolled? :wtf:
They ain't ugly or nothing but it's like some other dude said in the thread, For a dude with Wiz status you'd think he'd be messing with some better looking chicks :aicmon:

Plus Amber is badder than both these hoes :shaq2: The :scust: reaction is going a little too far tho but u know nikkas be trollin so......:manny:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
They ain't ugly or nothing but it's like some other dude said in the thread, For a dude with Wiz status you'd think he'd be messing with some better looking chicks :aicmon:

Plus Amber is badder than both these hoes :shaq2: The :scust: reaction is going a little too far tho but u know nikkas be trollin so......:manny:
Them chicks are bad and they twins. I'd smash both of them at the same time too if I was a celeb. :dahell: