The Two state solution is dead

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone else remember when Trump was framed as anti-Israel, anti-Zionism?

:laff:

I have no doubt he is. He is obviously a red blooded white nationalist. This is all a function of his lack of any real political worldview beyond whatever suits his immediate interests. He knows he can't survive without right wing support, so he will parrot their views on any issue.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
"I'm very happy with the one that both parties like. I can live with either one," Trump continued.

"I'm happy with the one they like the best."
:mjlol:
That reminds me of trying to grab a quick bite with a girl.

Her: I'm hungry.
Me: Aight, then let's get some food. What you want? :jbhmm:
Her: I dunno, it's late. I'll be fine.
Me: You said you were hungry, what do you want? I can cook something or we can go somewhere. :gucci:
Her: I don't know baby, whatever you want works for me.
Me: Make a decision. :ufdup:
Her: I want what you want.
Me: Okay, let's get Sushi. :ahh:

Her: No, I don't want sushi. :scusthov:

Me: :mindblown:

ya'll know how it goes. Anyway, this guy knows exactly what he wants, but he's too busy trying to play both sides and not have to take a position so he can't be held accountable when shyt doesn't work out.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im so tired of this shyt wish we could get a president that would fully stand up to Israels bullshyt withdraw all support and funding unless we see a two state solution.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
There's no way Israel is going to take in 5 million Palestinians with a different culture, language, and religious views for them to sully their "jewish state". They'd come up with a final solution before they'd let it come to that

There's some Palestinian Jews

Some Palestinian Christians

And obviously majority Muslim

But culturally, the Arab Mizrahi Jews from Iraq/Egypt/Morocco/Yemen are more similar to the Palestinians than they are with the European Ashkenazi

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
There's no way Israel is going to take in 5 million Palestinians with a different culture, language, and religious views for them to sully their "jewish state". They'd come up with a final solution before they'd let it come to that

Add the 20% of Israel's population who are Arab + their birth rate and
giphy.gif

Two State solution is actually in the best interest of the Jewish Israelis in the long term.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump still out here just winging it....

Thought he was going to surround himself with the best people?

You just hit it out the park. Trump is completely winging it. Over the last few decades brilliant men of high intellect couldn't figure out how to fix this problem. But a bufffon with a twitter account can?

That whole region is about to go up in smoke.