The Two state solution is dead

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Netanyahoo was straight laughing at that nikka.

He knows he's going to run circles around Trump.

Dude legitimately did the ":heh:" face

Yo I'm dying at his reaction. He was trying to keep a straight face

Dude was literally

34qmnat.jpg

:dead::dead:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
There's no way Israel is going to take in 5 million Palestinians with a different culture, language, and religious views for them to sully their "jewish state". They'd come up with a final solution before they'd let it come to that

exactly

as much as I detest the idea of the two state solution, and as dead as has that option been, there is no fukking way this is going to end in a democratic one state

bantustans coming soon

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
There's some Palestinian Jews

Some Palestinian Christians

And obviously majority Muslim

But culturally, the Arab Mizrahi Jews from Iraq/Egypt/Morocco/Yemen are more similar to the Palestinians than they are with the European Ashkenazi

Ironically they tend to be the most right wing, word to Shas

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
That reminds me of trying to grab a quick bite with a girl.

Her: I'm hungry.
Me: Aight, then let's get some food. What you want? :jbhmm:
Her: I dunno, it's late. I'll be fine.
Me: You said you were hungry, what do you want? I can cook something or we can go somewhere. :gucci:
Her: I don't know baby, whatever you want works for me.
Me: Make a decision. :ufdup:
Her: I want what you want.
Me: Okay, let's get Sushi. :ahh:

Her: No, I don't want sushi. :scusthov:

Me: :mindblown:

ya'll know how it goes. Anyway, this guy knows exactly what he wants, but he's too busy trying to play both sides and not have to take a position so he can't be held accountable when shyt doesn't work out.

Didn't want sushi :gucci:

That girl is demonic breh, avoid her :picard:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Ironically they tend to be the most right wing, word to Shas
right wing is too general

but they know better than everyone that this is an endless war that they are finally winning. why would they be open to letting up on Arabs after what they've seen for thousands of years :heh:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
right wing is too general

but they know better than everyone that this is an endless war that they are finally winning. why would they be open to letting up on Arabs after what they've seen for thousands of years :heh:

:camby: That endless war talk

Without in any way justifying historical mistreatment at the hands of muslims...

While their Europeans cousins were subjected to progroms and holocausts, they had to deal with discrimination slightly worse than what other muslims had to endure in what was then admittedly less than democratic states

Their own Jews sterilized their women, kidnapped their children, sprayed them with pesticide etc

These Arab Jews deal with a form of self hatred,and internalized racism against Arabs in order to conform to whats clearly a militarized racist society

I dont blame them entirely of course.. If anything the primary blame rests with the Arabs and Turks who now have to deal with the consequences of their policies towards them

But fukk thay endless war talk. The Arabs are thoroughly defeated and demoralized. There's only endless war because it serves Israel's rulers

Daps
Reppin
NYC
trump legit winged that press conference with Netanyahu :dead:

Bibi sitting there like "Im going to run circles around this fool :mjgrin:"

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Nah, 2 state solution isn't dead. Israel has been using us to keep creeping on Palestinian land, but Trump doesn't have the cred to change decades of policy like this. Trump was already trying to backtrack today, but he's too much of a clown to know how to do it.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:camby: That endless war talk

Without in any way justifying historical mistreatment at the hands of muslims...

While their Europeans cousins were subjected to progroms and holocausts, they had to deal with discrimination slightly worse than what other muslims had to endure in what was then admittedly less than democratic states

Their own Jews sterilized their women, kidnapped their children, sprayed them with pesticide etc

These Arab Jews deal with a form of self hatred,and internalized racism against Arabs in order to conform to whats clearly a militarized racist society

I dont blame them entirely of course.. If anything the primary blame rests with the Arabs and Turks who now have to deal with the consequences of their policies towards them

But fukk thay endless war talk. The Arabs are thoroughly defeated and demoralized. There's only endless war because it serves Israel's rulers
I don't disagree with much of this. I don't agree with it being self hatred, at least at its core. Jewish memory is long, longer than most nations'. Ashkenazi don't trust Europeans for the same reason mizrahi don't trust Arabs (I also don't agree with the term "Arab Jew" but that's another issue and not that important). And why should they? It doesn't excuse or rationalize mistreatment of many Palestinians but it does explain it

I'm disillusioned though. I don't see an end to one side being abused by the other. Israel just got the juice now, and unfortunately the left wing has been muted to the point that the idea of Israel has been altered completely and maybe forever