The tyranny of female hypoagency

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I saw Daygo Taco use this phrase in his conversation with The Real in the India rape thread. It sounded like a phrase he borrowed from somewhere to me (not to mention insipid and comical), so I decided to google it. It comes from this video.

:mindblown: :snoop: :why: I don't know how I even made it through 28 minutes and 45 seconds of this bullshyt.

This guy is one of those MGTOW/men's rights advocate pussies and he basically he says that women have nothing of value to add to anything other than their vagina and uterus, and they know that so this breeds insecurity. And a result of this insecurity, women join in groups together and force their way into move into traditionally male spaces like the workforce. And they have co-opted the government to take their side and oppress men. And he suggests ending relationships with women altogether as a strategy to stop this oppression. :snoop:

He thinks all womens' gyms are sexist are tyrannical. And of course he uses the same obscure slang words Reincar and them use like "mangina" and "white knight." And at the end, he talked about how these types need to organize so they can change the world and hoped that they won't be killed by the "Gestapo powered by females." :laff: How can anybody take this nonsense seriously?

Last edited by a moderator:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
sad thing is by Daygotaco's sustained argument style you can tell he's at least intelligent enough to be making better use of his time in other interests. It's a tragedy that the MRA movement is this black hole that sucks in these needy dudes and spits them out full of angry justifications for their feelings.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
sad thing is by Daygotaco's sustained argument style you can tell he's at least intelligent enough to be making better use of his time in other interests. It's a tragedy that the MRA movement is this black hole that sucks in these needy dudes and spits them out full of angry justifications for their feelings.

Yeah he called The Real a sexist (against men), but he co-signs this dikkless loser talking about all womens' gyms are tyranny? :heh:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Stardusk :lawd: I mess with his videos. Dude drops knowledge. It's not exactly rosy but it's human nature. Girlwriteswhat and Barbarosssa got some dope videos too.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'll have to do more research before I jump to any conclusions. I find it all funny honestly, I don't think about life that way.

@VictorVonDoom @zerozero

Have you been victims of the female hypoagency?

Last edited by a moderator:

alybaba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me, men complaining about the tyranny of female hypoagency = white people complaining about reverse racism

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
To me, men complaining about the tyranny of female hypoagency = white people complaining about reverse racism

They're pretty much identical. They use alarmist, hyperbolic rhetoric that casts every perceived injustice or imperfect attempted leveling of the playing field after centuries of 2nd class treatment by the dominant group (affirmative action, alimony for example) as the destruction of the moral fabric of society, and use them to try and create this bizarro world image of things where the dominant group is actually the oppressed, and the less dominant group are all conniving charlatans trying to destroy what they built in collusion with the government, which they've somehow co-opted.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

And this is what it all comes down to. How can men complain about feminism when we are still reaping the benefits of our male dominated society.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps

Ugh. False equivalency. The two aren't even similar concepts. I hate when people compare something to something else because they don't bother to do any in-depth research and just go with the general consensus. That sort of thinking or non-thinking has led to many unforunate implications. :thumbsdown:. Hypoagency is basically a state of ultra-dependence. In which a person does not exercise free will as a person should but much as an object would , self-objectification.

The forest scenario makes more sense. If you were lost in a forest what would you do? Search for help(hyperagency), stay put in hope you'll be rescued(hypoagency). All individuals possess some degree of hyperagency and hypoagency, men moreso because people are less inclined to care if you fall off, but a society that bends itself completely to addressing every emotional need(and I use need sparingly)without encouraging people to be agents is not healthy. It didn't hit me until I was having a discussion with a woman over comic book movies and she said to me that men should make more movies featuring female leads, in essence she wanted men to make movies empowering women.

What's the problem with this? Outside of relying on another group to tell your stories, women shouldn't be seeking empowerment from male oriented media in the first place.That would be like me looking for positive black male role models on Japanese television and then blaming the Japanese for not delivering.

I have to ask, why aren't more women learning the craft? Is it sexism that we don't see more women behind the camera? Some would argue that it is, I argue that a society that unnecessarily simps for you and caters to you is not going to treat you 100% seriously as an equal agent. You're not going to have a sense of self-efficacy. Your efficacy stems from getting others to do things for you.

I'm not one of those people who think nothing should be done to empower disadvantaged groups of people, I believe in Affirmative Action, but people have to take that additional step to lay some foundation, you can just be cool where you're at. You have to build for yourself. Integration as a system does not work for certain things. Certain things have to be done externally.

It's not good long term. Everyone is guilty of this, when I see a female crying in public for whatever reason i'm inclined to :cape:. When you see a man crying it's just kind of awkward because they have that expectation of hyperagency. It's about checking that inner simp side of you and treating everyone the same.

You should be nice for goodness sake not because it's the gentlemanly thing, fukk chivalry. fukk your traditions.

TL;Dr You can either be cherised or respected, you can't do both.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Ugh. False equivalency. The two aren't even similar concepts. I hate when people compare something to something else because they don't bother to do any in-depth research and just go with the general consensus. That sort of thinking or non-thinking has led to many unforunate implications. :thumbsdown:. Hypoagency is basically a state of ultra-dependence. In which a person does not exercise free will as a person should but much as an object would , self-objectification.

The forest scenario makes more sense. If you were lost in a forest what would you do? Search for help(hyperagency), stay put in hope you'll be rescued(hypoagency). All individuals possess some degree of hyperagency and hypoagency, men moreso because people are less inclined to care if you fall off, but a society that bends itself completely to addressing every emotional need(and I use need sparingly)without encouraging people to be agents is not healthy. It didn't hit me until I was having a discussion with a woman over comic book movies and she said to me that men should make more movies featuring female leads, in essence she wanted men to make movies empowering women.

What's the problem with this? Outside of relying on another group to tell your stories, women shouldn't be seeking empowerment from male oriented media in the first place.That would be like me looking for positive black male role models on Japanese television and then blaming the Japanese for not delivering.

I have to ask, why aren't more women learning the craft? Is it sexism that we don't see more women behind the camera? Some would argue that it is, I argue that a society that unnecessarily simps for you and caters to you is not going to treat you 100% seriously as an equal agent. You're not going to have a sense of self-efficacy. Your efficacy stems from getting others to do things for you.

I'm not one of those people who think nothing should be done to empower disadvantaged groups of people, I believe in Affirmative Action, but people have to take that additional step to lay some foundation, you can just be cool where you're at. You have to build for yourself. Integration as a system does not work for certain things. Certain things have to be done externally.

It's not good long term. Everyone is guilty of this, when I see a female crying in public for whatever reason i'm inclined to :cape:. When you see a man crying it's just kind of awkward because they have that expectation of hyperagency. It's about checking that inner simp side of you and treating everyone the same.

You should be nice for goodness sake not because it's the gentlemanly thing, fukk chivalry. fukk your traditions.

TL;Dr You can either be cherised or respected, you can't do both.

Very good points. I think a more fair comparison is people that are on welfare that complain that it isn't enough. Hypo agency to its core.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:beli:

See this is exactly the kind of thing that makes me agree with the MRA movement..people have no problem with feminism but when men even talk about organising they are automatically bitter,angry,gay or hate women