The tyranny of female hypoagency

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'm not one of those people who think nothing should be done to empower disadvantaged groups of people, I believe in Affirmative Action, but people have to take that additional step to lay some foundation, you can just be cool where you're at. You have to build for yourself. Integration as a system does not work for certain things. Certain things have to be done externally.

yes, clearly institutional racism and this issue are not the same. total false equivalency.

:stopitslime:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I find men who complain about feminine issues are usually very feminine themselves, just a observation

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
I saw Daygo Taco use this phrase in his conversation with The Real in the India rape thread. It sounded like a phrase he borrowed from somewhere to me (not to mention insipid and comical), so I decided to google it. It comes from this video.

Female Hypoagency and its Causes as well as Ideas for MRAs and MGTOW.... - YouTube

:mindblown: :snoop: :why: I don't know how I even made it through 28 minutes and 45 seconds of this bullshyt.

This guy is one of those MGTOW/men's rights advocate pussies and he basically he says that women have nothing of value to add to anything other than their vagina and uterus, and they know that so this breeds insecurity. And a result of this insecurity, women join in groups together and force their way into move into traditionally male spaces like the workforce. And they have co-opted the government to take their side and oppress men. And he suggests ending relationships with women altogether as a strategy to stop this oppression. :snoop:

He thinks all womens' gyms are sexist are tyrannical. And of course he uses the same obscure slang words Reincar and them use like "mangina" and "white knight." And at the end, he talked about how these types need to organize so they can change the world and hoped that they won't be killed by the "Gestapo powered by females." :laff: How can anybody take this nonsense seriously?

Finished the video :ehh: He lost me when he got hyperbolic...his points are poorly argued and he is a poor representation of the female hypoagency argument...as much as reincar is a poor representation of the MRA movement.

Does it make the Mens movement invalid..I dont think so and while i dont agree with the female hypoagency argument its hard to argue against the staple MRA issues such as male disposability ,False rape accusations,Fathers rights ,Domestic violence and the abuse of the family court system.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I find men who complain about feminine issues are usually very feminine themselves, just a observation

:stopitslime: I find men who argue from an MRA perspective to usually be full of fear of female success due to their own inability to compete, and generally bigots, just an observation.

lets not play this game, its not gonna improve discussion.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: I find men who argue from an MRA perspective to usually be full of fear of female success due to their own inability to compete, and generally bigots, just an observation.

lets not play this game, its not gonna improve discussion.

:pachaha: no you may have misunderstood me, I agree with what you just said too, those men's rights advocates to me are usually dudes full of fear of some up coming female apocalypse, those same dudes are usually softies in front of women anyways

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
:beli:

See this is exactly the kind of thing that makes me agree with the MRA movement..people have no problem with feminism but when men even talk about organising they are automatically bitter,angry,gay or hate women

I know what you mean. I'm certainly not against people discussing the elements of society that are harmful to them as men. But that's my point: it's problematic that guys who feel like this are driven into this seething pit of internet MRA "activism" rather than better ways of understanding the issues.

To be 100% honest, I'm empathetic to the feelings of everybody, man. Even the extra-MRA bitter/angry dudes. The question is what do you do with that feeling? How do you make sense of the world? Even the fact that phrases like the tyranny of female hypoagency crossed your visual cortext means you're already going down the wrong path.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
The hypocrisy in their methods is :mindblown:

Its a woman's fault if she is too weak to have standards in men. Its a woman's fault if her child's father turns out to be a deadbeat.

But then its a woman's fault if these bytch ass nikkas are not man enough to have morals and integrity themselves, to not let women run all over them.

These dudes are failing and have mastered the art of deflection. Its fukking pathetic

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
im sorry i cant take this phrase seriously

:dead: 'tyranny of female hypoagency' gotta remember that next time i wanna :troll: a couple feminists i know

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Finished the video :ehh: He lost me when he got hyperbolic...his points are poorly argued and he is a poor representation of the female hypoagency argument...as much as reincar is a poor representation of the MRA movement.

Does it make the Mens movement invalid..I dont think so and while i dont agree with the female hypoagency argument its hard to argue against the staple MRA issues such as male disposability ,False rape accusations,Fathers rights ,Domestic violence and the abuse of the family court system.

Your concern for those issues that uniquely affect men is legitimate. The problem is that the only organizations that are properly addressing issues like male domestic violence and disposability are primarily feminist. Most MRAs don't do shyt but complain and scapegoat women, further entrenching the primitive gender roles that produce the problems, instead of looking at the actual power imbalances that created and maintain them, which, of course, harm men in many ways. Obviously women are complicit in the reproduction of these gender roles, and even essential to them- it's not a simple matter of dominators vs dominated, but that doesn't mean they have an equal share of the power or capacity to direct them, which is why patriarchy is still an appropriate name for the structure that situates both male and female gender roles.

Anyway, every time I've seen a workshop, a policy change, (such as making alimony gender-neutral, for example,) or a campaign against male domestic violence or male rape, women have always been at the forefront of it. The two options are to take feminism seriously- which means dealing with men's issues, too, of course, by questioning the validity of these primitive gender roles that originated in obviously patriarchal, religious cultures, or to go down the MRA path of confusion, scapegoating, and bitterness that wants to reentrench the gender roles but somehow avoid the inevitable negative outcomes.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
im sorry i cant take this phrase seriously

:dead: 'tyranny of female hypoagency' gotta remember that next time i wanna :troll: a couple feminists i know

I'm gonna start using this shyt with my wife. Next time she asks me to me to open a jar or walk the dog because it's dark outside. ":ufdup: I will not succumb to the tyranny of female hypoagency!"

shyt, my mom too. "Rake your leaves? :ufdup: You must've mistaken me for a white knight beholden to the tyranny of female hypoagency! And don't bring up any shyt about when you were working 60+ hours a week as a single parent."

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

You can hear the bytch in dude's voice in the video. You can tell he is to p*ssy what Raid is to a bug.

I think a lot of these type of dudes talk about how the only thing a woman has of value is a vagina is because they are so awkward and boring that they can't enjoy interaction with a female because they lack charm and swag and the ability to joke and small talk. They want to talk about bullshyt like the tyranny of female hypoagency all day and can't just kick with a chick for a walk in the park or a movie from redbox.

Julius Skrrvin

Daps
I'm gonna start using this shyt with my wife. Next time she asks me to me to open a jar or walk the dog because it's dark outside. ":ufdup: I will not succumb to the tyranny of female hypoagency!"

shyt, my mom too. "Rake your leaves? :ufdup: You must've mistaken me for a white knight beholden to the tyranny of female hypoagency! And don't bring up any shyt about when you were working 60+ hours a week as a single parent."

:heh: the way this is all being framed has me wondering whether some salty academics are gonna start teaching Masculism and White History (:dead:) classes at universities soon. as a general rule, idealogical backlash movements are pretty entertaining and if they reach a certain saturation will probably manifest in education somehow (libertarianism, natural design education). should be interesting to see. if yall really want some laughs check out Reddits MRA subsection... classic