The U.S. Army might as well delete this tweet. It ain’t going how they hoped :snoop:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Serve in the white man’s army brehs

latest
:mjlol: y'all on one today.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:manny: This life ain't for every body. Some can't handle it. The same people complaining or having issues could of possibly had issues anyway. Also I really dislike how people think PTSD has to be service related. A lot of us from the Hoods already had signs and symptoms of PTSD from friends and family members being shot or being shot at or raped or abused or whatever you may have...So I can't blame the military for these issues...

It also took me 17 years to realize this i would of told you otherwise at 3 years in. And this comes from reflection and time spent in combat, on staff in combat, planning for combat, training for combat, recruiting others, training others, figuring out what training others needed, and now advising.

Sadly some of us are more likely to have a traumatic or bad experiences right in their home town. Some people just aren't physically or mentally tough and some just lack empathy or a social conscious.

Ask yourself have you lost friends, seen a tragedy, been involved in a tragedy, caused the tragedy. Just sit back and reflect.
So what’s your point?

These people should suck it up cause normal people do?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
PR Team is doing hari kari right now.

Let's be reality. The recruitment phase of the next war will be damn near approaching a draft.

We've been at peace for too long, and there isn't any terrorist attack (yet) to get the COD crew smelling themselves.

Gen Z is the most fakkity generation yet. Good luck getting soldiers that have what it takes to fight.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Without me serving i wouldn't probably be shyt. :manny: i learmed the importance of work, learned to be reliable, do things on my own, be apart something bigger than myself. I had a tough ending but my benefits are straight. Getting paid thousands to get an education :manny: in anything in life, shyt sometimes sucks, shyt is sometimes aight. :salute:

Last edited: