The U.S. Army might as well delete this tweet. It ain’t going how they hoped :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
My favorite uncle has been a vegetable for over a decade now after doing multiple tours in afghanistan/iraq:mjcry:

Some pills they give people over there fukk them up.

Desert Storm...for example. A lot of brilliant people that I know are now remedial. A lot of shyt that we don't understand about the side effects of immunizations is fukking our people up.

I will say that, we don't know that half of what the fukk is coming after the next wave of medical experimentation.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
full
Yup but the Navy is different though.
Shoutout to all my seamens.
Seamen?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I got a uncle that was a chopper pilot in Vietnam. Man lives in Los Angeles now.
He can't go to any of the Asian neighborhoods cuz hell fukk around and have a severe panic attack. My boy Jean went to iraq and was in Fallujah. Son went from being the cool playa older kid in my building to a psychotic woman beating ass dude. Only way I'm fighting is if they come here :yeshrug:

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My point is that these issues aren't solely service related and that people should understand that the war sometimes begins at home rather than abroad.

I notice that people especially brothers and sisters never ever get diagnosed with these issues or receive treatment. It's like we are just supposed to suck it up and drive on....

So what’s your point?

These people should suck it up cause normal people do?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I spent a fair deal of time around combat veterans when I was at the tail end of high school. They always said I was too smart, to go college instead :yeshrug:. I was within a shout of applying West Point for a short period of time and probably could have made it in, but I didn't want to deal with that 6 year commitment. I had friends join straight out of high school and... yeah it made sense for them.